Fleck signs a contract extension through 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good Pinch Of Snuff

I loves me a good pinch of
Reaction score
Pj not our wee man

https://247sports.com/college/minne...l-keep-him-in-Minnesota-until-2024-126352148/pj.jpg

The University of Minnesota and head football coach P.J. Fleck have agreed to a contract extension that will keep Fleck in Maroon and Gold into 2024. The extension became official this morning after being approved at the Board of Regents meeting.

"It is a tremendous honor to have the opportunity to lead this team and represent the University of Minnesota and our great state," said Fleck. "Our family loves living in Minnesota, and I look forward to leading our football program into the future. Through the academic, athletic, social and spiritual development of our student athletes, and through recruiting, we are building a championship culture that our fans can be proud of. Heather and I are so thankful to our staff, Mark Coyle, President Kaler and the Board of Regents for seeing the vision we have for our football program. We are so excited and humbled with the contact extension!"

Fleck joined Minnesota from Western Michigan in January 2017 and has the Gophers headed in the right direction. In 2018, Fleck led Minnesota to wins against Wisconsin, Purdue, Indiana, Fresno State, Miami (Ohio) and New Mexico State. The Gophers will play Georgia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl on Dec. 26.

Pj not our wee man

https://247sports.com/college/minne...l-keep-him-in-Minnesota-until-2024-126352148/View attachment 48870

The University of Minnesota and head football coach P.J. Fleck have agreed to a contract extension that will keep Fleck in Maroon and Gold into 2024. The extension became official this morning after being approved at the Board of Regents meeting.

"It is a tremendous honor to have the opportunity to lead this team and represent the University of Minnesota and our great state," said Fleck. "Our family loves living in Minnesota, and I look forward to leading our football program into the future. Through the academic, athletic, social and spiritual development of our student athletes, and through recruiting, we are building a championship culture that our fans can be proud of. Heather and I are so thankful to our staff, Mark Coyle, President Kaler and the Board of Regents for seeing the vision we have for our football program. We are so excited and humbled with the contact extension!"

Fleck joined Minnesota from Western Michigan in January 2017 and has the Gophers headed in the right direction. In 2018, Fleck led Minnesota to wins against Wisconsin, Purdue, Indiana, Fresno State, Miami (Ohio) and New Mexico State. The Gophers will play Georgia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl on Dec. 26.
Hilarious, fell off my chair laughing.

Anyone posting this sort of wanker thread needs to wear a tin hat and a fleck jacket.

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom