Fleck Gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Having fun on here? Whatever next? Blades Madders? I didn't fight on forums for jocularity. Hangings too good for them etc.

Yours

EGO Total-Misery . Major, Retd.
Ivory Tower
Bore
Sheffield 17.

Well I best tone it down. I’ll stick to the Brexit threads. Love a bit of boredom me.

Are there any tits on this thread yet?

If not why not?

Having fun on here? Whatever next? Blades Madders? I didn't fight on forums for jocularity. Hangings too good for them etc.

Yours

EGO Total-Misery . Major, Retd.
Ivory Tower
Bore
Sheffield 17.

Dear Major, Nikki wants to know if she is popping over to give you your "usual" tonight? On an almost unrelated matter, your December invoice has become overdue.

Dear Major, Nikki wants to know if she is popping over to give you your "usual" tonight? On an almost unrelated matter, your December invoice has become overdue.

She was very rude last month. She asked me what my most embarrassing moment was. I said it was when Mummy caught me having a wank. She laughed and said, "no, that happens to every boy", "I said this was facking yesterday"

She was very rude last month. She asked me what my most embarrassing moment was. I said it was when Mummy caught me having a wank. She laughed and said, "no, that happens to every boy", "I said this was facking yesterday"

Of course she was rude, you ordered the Cuckold package. It's very good to be fair.....................so a friend tells me

We have Top men looking into dealing with this poster...

Top....Men...

2livfh1.jpg

Last edited:
Does this mean my recently subscription to Dem Blades is now out of date....☹☹

Back
Top Bottom