Fleck, Freeman & Lunny out for 2 weeks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We're threadbare in midfield now. Any more injuries or suspensions and we'll have to go to change the system completely

I can't believe I'm asking this....

Is Rodwell largely here to cover Bash? ie, if someone got injured, would we push Bash forward or would Rodwell play there?

Also, can Regan Slater play for us? Or Norrington-Davis?

Is Rodwell largely here to cover Bash? ie, if someone got injured, would we push Bash forward or would Rodwell play there?

Think I asked this before but even wonder if Ravel Morrison would be eligible

O’Connell is you’d expect a bit closer to returning than them, which will at least mean we have another lefty in Robinson freed up should Stevens or Osborn pick up any knocks in that two week period. It’s not ideal, but it’s manageable.

Blackburn fans said Rodwell was a far better CM than CB, and they're the ones who saw him last... so, would have to be Rodwell

s Rodwell largely here to cover Bash? ie, if someone got injured, would we push Bash forward or would Rodwell play there?

Rodwell is primarily RCB cover within our system, but circumstances may mean he’d be emergency midfield cover.

None of the players we loaned out in January can feature for us till next season.

Think I asked this before but even wonder if Ravel Morrison would be eligible

No.

It’s almost like us wanting to keep hold of Besic was contingent on him wanting to stay and Everton wanting him to stay.
Everton can't play him though can they? just surprised a similar arrangement to Deano wasn't made, we signed him on a season long loan so should have made sure we were able to hold onto him until the end of the season

Everton can't play him though can they? just surprised a similar arrangement to Deano wasn't made, we signed him on a season long loan so should have made sure we were able to hold onto him until the end of the season

Wilder said we were trying to keep all the loans past the expiry. It’s not in his power to make it happen, and from Besic’s point of view you can understand why he didn’t see much point hanging around, Retsos too. The situation is completely different for Henderson, and even that took till close to the deadline to complete.

Wilder said we were trying to keep all the loans past the expiry. It’s not in his power to make it happen, and from Besic’s point of view you can understand why he didn’t see much point hanging around, Retsos too. The situation is completely different for Henderson, and even that took till close to the deadline to complete.
Fair enough, I guess he'd been out of the team for a while even pre-lockdown. Just a shame he went back as we can't even fill the bench, its a bit worrying.

It’s almost like us wanting to keep hold of Besic was contingent on him wanting to stay and Everton wanting him to stay.

Should've enforced a city wide lockdown imo to prevent him escaping.

Is Loughborough in it? I'm the other side, Market Bosworth way so nearer Coventry, once I realised we were ok I haven't checked the actual area.

How much do you reckon they wanted from us to extend or the player for that matter?

Should've enforced a city wide lockdown imo to prevent him escaping.

Is Loughborough in it? I'm the other side, Market Bosworth way so nearer Coventry, once I realised we were ok I haven't checked the actual area.

I’ve not lived there in nearly 20 years now, so hadn’t even considered it would be. Though it’s probably been asking for its own lockdown since the mid 90s.

I’ve not lived there in nearly 20 years now, so hadn’t even considered it would be. Though it’s probably been asking for its own lockdown since the mid 90s.

Loughborough not locked down - only goes as far as Birstall on the east side.
Only the City really and the inner parts of the County.

Back
Top Bottom