Fixture Meddling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

247Blade

Reaction score
Bloody fed up with fixture changes Thursdays and Sundays NO THANKS .... hate this Premier League ... Rubbish football too.

Absolute DISGRACE can't wait for the next Saturday 3pm kick off LOL!

It is the complete contempt for fans. The disregard for logistics travelling to matches on Sunday and Thursday evenings.

Only two matches from seven in December at the traditional time of 3pm on a Saturday.

Outraged...:mad:

HH

Think we've been quite fortunate until the December fixtures were released. We've only been picked 4 times between August and November. I dont think it would be much different in the Championship nowadays.

They showed Cardiff's next 6 fixtures last night and I think 5 of them were on sky sports, two of which were red button games admittedly, but that's still another three in a month that have been moved.

Leagues 1 and 2 are where the 3pm kick-offs are, dunno about you but I dont much fancy that all over again.

Yeah fuck TV and their millions that they throw at us. Would rather be down in non league were every game is a 3pm kick off!

Yeah fuck TV and their millions that they throw at us. Would rather be down in non league were every game is a 3pm kick off!
I don’t think it needs to be one extreme or the other.

Certain fixtures are being compromised at the expense of TV and it’s unnecessary.

It would be a great start to allow sat 3pm games to be televised

I don’t think it needs to be one extreme or the other.

Certain fixtures are being compromised at the expense of TV and it’s unnecessary.

It would be a great start to allow sat 3pm games to be televised

Yes I agree but isn't there a reason that 3 pm kickoffs are not televised? Clubs or FA not allowing it in in UK?

They show the games abroad?

Yes I agree but isn't there a reason that 3 pm kickoffs are not televised? Clubs or FA not allowing it in in UK?
Yeah it was a rule from back in the day, maybe when the premier league formed.

There was a worry that people would stop going to games if the top level games were on tv at 3 pm Saturday

Now it seems that fans are having to be inconvenienced by games being spread all through the week just to get them on TV

For me we should never have games on a Thursday and Friday night

I'll only ever have an issue if they moved it to during common work hours (9-5 Mon-Fri)

I drive over an hour to every home game anyway so doesn't make much difference when the game is.

There was a worry that people would stop going to games if the top level games were on tv at 3 pm Saturday

Now it seems that fans are having to be inconvenienced by games being spread all through the week just to get them on TV

Yeah. There would still be more people at a 3PM televised game than a Monday night one. That is shown by Arsenal not being sold out yet. I'm sure if the game was televised yesterday it would have sold more than tomorrow night has.

Yeah. There would still be more people at a 3PM televised game than a Monday night one. That is shown by Arsenal not being sold out yet. I'm sure if the game was televised yesterday it would have sold more than tomorrow night has.
Bloody hell didn’t realise they hadn’t sold out. That’s shocking for such a big club

I get pissed off with it as much as anyone else but it makes me smile when players and managers moan.

You either take the TV shilling that makes you a millionaire and get on with it, or go back to the 80s when many top flight players drove cars the fans could.

Real attending fans suffer but the priority is now is armchair and foreign fans.

I sometimes have to work on a Saturday. Could they have the homes games at 11:30am on a Thursday on my day off???

The genie is out of the bottle now. They televise games now on Thursday and Friday because there is an audience for them. If they allowed 3.00pm Saturday games to be televised now, the TV companies would still show games on Thursday and Friday, and 5.30 Saturday afternoon and 4.30 Sunday. They’d just show the 3.00pm Saturday game as well.

The genie is out of the bottle now. They televise games now on Thursday and Friday because there is an audience for them. If they allowed 3.00pm Saturday games to be televised now, the TV companies would still show games on Thursday and Friday, and 5.30 Saturday afternoon and 4.30 Sunday. They’d just show the 3.00pm Saturday game as well.
Yeah you’re right there. Pity Though it’s ruined the game

Back
Top Bottom