Five Blades in the Pub with Kevin Gage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
The four blades spent the evening chatting to Kevin Gage in his Manor House Hotel in Dronfield talking all things blades, reviewing our last three games and talking about Kevin’s career. As well usual content like our quiz and the hall of fame, Kevin’s 1-11 of blades and villa players he played with is brilliant. Give them a listen.

also on Spotify, soundcloud or where ever you pick up your pods, just search four blades in the pub.

The four blades spent the evening chatting to Kevin Gage in his Manor House Hotel in Dronfield talking all things blades, reviewing our last three games and talking about Kevin’s career. As well usual content like our quiz and the hall of fame, Kevin’s 1-11 of blades and villa players he played with is brilliant. Give them a listen.

also on Spotify, soundcloud or where ever you pick up your pods, just search four blades in the pub.
For the benefit of those who cannot hear, please can you reveal who is Kevin's 1-11 of Blades and Villa players he has played with.

I'm with Silent, could you please post Gage's list. I havent got the attention span to listen to 2 hours 47 mins of audio -- 10 min max for me, then I'm drifting away.

His 1-11 is the first 15 minutes of the second section. It’s a good listen if you give it chance.

His 1-11 is the first 15 minutes of the second section. It’s a good listen if you give it chance.

That's 50% more than my attention span. Ta anyway, I'll just have to cope without ever knowing Gage's 1-11. I suppose there are worse things in life.

Back
Top Bottom