First game in over 10 years

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cappy

wishful thinking
Reaction score
Tonight me and the family leave Perth, Australia after nearly 11 years to head back to blighty to live. Back to good old Glossop

Taking my 11yo son to the blades v Villa game for his first taste of English football. Obviously we will be in the kop.

Can't fucking wait. I'm so excited I might wee a little

Tonight me and the family leave Perth, Australia after nearly 11 years to head back to blighty to live. Back to good old Glossop

Taking my 11yo son to the blades v Villa game for his first taste of English football. Obviously we will be in the kop.

Welcome home mate. Is your son as excited as you are? Has he had the Blades drilled into him?
:)

Il look out for you, I'm assuming you'll be the guy with 8 layers of clothes on, 2 hats and 3 scarves.
Your lad will be fine as long as he sings "Magnet" and as long as his Yorkshire "OOOW!" Is up to scratch. An Aussie "EwwW!" at the end doesn't have the same feel to it.

What a first game mate! You and your son must be buzzing
:)

Thought about this thread at full time. You’re obviously good luck and have to go to every match!

That was fucking brilliant. I've lost my voice and my boy has learnt some new words!

I can't remember us being 3 up at half time, ever!
Nice one ,shame you've got go back to Glossop :tumbleweed:

Just bumping this, for no reason other than to say what a lucky little shit my lad is. First taste of a year of English football and his team might get promoted to the Prem.

Lucky lucky bastard!
life_brian_dungeon.jpg

You timed your return to perfection!

Just bumping this, for no reason other than to say what a lucky little shit my lad is. First taste of a year of English football and his team might get promoted to the Prem.

Lucky lucky bastard!
life_brian_dungeon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom