First 5 games, expected dates schedule

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Simon88

Reaction score
Not confirmed, but this is what's been leaked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-144608_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-144608_Twitter.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 442

All we need now is for the pubs to open!

I see the BBC have been given the leftover games in the league!

Palace Vs Bournemouth is the answer to the question "which Premier League game would you rather go for a proctological appointment than watch".

A lot of times on there don’t match with what the PL has announced for kick off times. Midweek matches are scheduled for 20:00, not 20:15, and only one kick off time has been given for Fridays.

I know it sounds crazy, but we could wait for the official, published fixtures?
I appreciate the unique situation with all this but thought it might have all been finalised by now.

I suppose it could be because fans don’t have to arrange travel that they feel there is no rush to getting this out to the waiting world.

What they fail to realise is my social calendar ( getting pissed at home ) will be planned around the games

I appreciate the unique situation with all this but thought it might have all been finalised by now.

I suppose it could be because fans don’t have to arrange travel that they feel there is no rush to getting this out to the waiting world.

What they fail to realise is my social calendar ( getting pissed at home ) will be planned around the games

This got me my friend thinking....
I He knows it might not be the final list yet but what with this and the easing of lockdown to allow a few people to meet in my his garden, could I he get a screen & a projector to create a 'beamback' for a select few friends & family? That way we he could get pissed at home together - social distancing intended of course.
Anyone out there done this yet or any tips/recommendations from those with a bit of knowledge greatly appreciated. By him....
Or would the telly people nab me him for broadcasting?
Thanks. On my friend's behalf.....

I He knows it might not be the final list yet but what with this and the easing of lockdown to allow a few people to meet in my his garden, could I he get a screen & a projector to create a 'beamback' for a select few friends & family? That way we he could get pissed at home together - social distancing intended of course.
Anyone out there done this yet or any tips/recommendations from those with a bit of knowledge greatly appreciated. By him....
Just pass me on your friends details and I will answer all his questions. I don’t feel the need to do it through yourself 😀

Just pass me on your friends details and I will answer all his questions. I don’t feel the need to do it through yourself 😀

Erm, well, he's told me to tell you that unfortunately he's had his internet and all his details stolen by some big boys who ran away. And his wife's also shouted him in for his tea now.
So if it's all the same, he'd rather I get all your helpful guidance & information to pass on to him.
Thank you Mr Digs.

By the time we get a home league game, fans will be allowed back in the stadiums...

(nobody needs to tell me that's unlikely to happen any time so soon, but Hungary just had a cup final with fans allowed in...and yes, I know that Hungarian first league matches average around 3000 fans)

Just between us, how many tickets for the viewing did your friend have to sell to afford the screen and projector?

Just between us, how many tickets for the viewing did your friend have to sell to afford the screen and projector?

Thanks for keeping this low-key.
Oh, he hasn't bought it all yet. It was more of an idea for something he could do for the remainder of the season. May be a bit expensive for just 9 Blades games (plus the Cup Final!) but with all the Prem games on live and the future unknown, just thinking it might be a good longer term investment. For his friends, family & neighbours....

Every single one of ours is a Sky Sports game.

If it is real, every team we play has more rest days before the game with us from a quick scan.
Newcastle won't have played.
Man U Extra 2 days
Arsenal Extra 1 day
Spurs Extra 4 days

The club is in a decent negotiation position as we have him under contract for another year. He has to stay and prove his worth for another year, or bring in a sizeable transfer fee that can be reinvested on a more proven, possibly younger model. Agent aside, I don't see many parrallels with Duffy. Duffy knew it was his last deal, so from a purely financial point of view it was well worth him trying his luck for more money. Lundstram - or more probably his agent - have probably heard of the bigger numbers elsewhere and had a carrot or two dangled. If they haven't their actions are the height of stupidity, as they're not in a bad shop window, are they? Good luck to them.
Palace Vs Bournemouth is the answer to the question "which Premier League game would you rather go for a proctological appointment than watch".
Man City v Liverpool......got 0-0 all over it!

If it is real, every team we play has more rest days before the game with us from a quick scan.
Newcastle won't have played.
Man U Extra 2 days
Arsenal Extra 1 day
Spurs Extra 4 days
Well it's bound to happen, we have game in hand and we're in the cup, we have at least the equal most fixtures of everyone left, so Squeezing our games in we'll naturally have less time inbetween everything.

Every single one of ours is a Sky Sports game.

That's only the first five games (& the cup which is on BT). Includes all the 4 BBC games, but there are 3 more Amazon games to cover.

It will be interesting to see if Sky make any of the first five free to air.

That's only the first five games (& the cup which is on BT). Includes all the 4 BBC games, but there are 3 more Amazon games to cover.

It will be interesting to see if Sky make any of the first five free to air.
Two of BBC’s games, two of those listed are FA Cup ties.

Well it's bound to happen, we have game in hand and we're in the cup, we have at least the equal most fixtures of everyone left, so Squeezing our games in we'll naturally have less time inbetween everything.
I think it’ll suit us. Get into a rhythm which we are used to with most of our players having played mainly in the Championship and League one over the past 3-4 seasons. Play a game and regardless of the result forget because the next one is in a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom