Finally posting something

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aha don't know what to say tbh, that's why I normally just read them :p I'm at Plymouth in university so I rarely get to go to games, but I look on here for match reports and usually listen to them on that tiny chat unless there on TV, it's my dad who got me in to the blades and I've loved them ever since

Aha don't know what to say tbh, that's why I normally just read them :p I'm at Plymouth in university so I rarely get to go to games, but I look on here for match reports and usually listen to them on that tiny chat unless there on TV, it's my dad who got me in to the blades and I've loved them ever since
That's some great parenting right there. Welcome aboard mate, no matter what your thoughts are on united they'll be someone on here who'll share your opinion and they'll back you up- so even if you think murphy is crap and Doyle is the next messiah get it put on here and someone will think the same as ya .
UTB

That's some great parenting right there. Welcome aboard mate, no matter what your thoughts are on united they'll be someone on here who'll share your opinion and they'll back you up- so even if you think murphy is crap and Doyle is the next messiah get it put on here and someone will think the same as ya .
UTB
Thanks mate, yeah like I say only seen TV games, radio commentary and highlights so can't say I have the full picture as much as probably most people on here who go to the games, but from what I've seen Murphy looks a reyt player, and Doyle to be fair to him does a job at this level, favourite player though has to be Baxter, been dragging this Greek lad from my uni to the pub whenever were on and he reckons jcr is our best player, and he's good but he needs to work on his crossing imo

UTB

I've been reading posts on the forums for a couple of years now, finally got around to signing up a bit ago and now finally posting something, so hello I guess
Come on, don't be shy. Get stuck in whilst I appreciate your position on The Blades you could express an opinion from the tele view or radio. Others have. Just phrase them as a question.
Loads of other stuff to discuss on here as well. What are your other interests?

Come on, don't be shy. Get stuck in whilst I appreciate your position on The Blades you could express an opinion from the tele view or radio. Others have. Just phrase them as a question.
Loads of other stuff to discuss on here as well. What are your other interests?
Well I guess one thing I've wondered about, could we not play Baxter CAM with higdon and mcnulty up front? Because I think Baxter makes a better CAM then he does striker, and higdons strengths are mcnultys weaknesses and the other way round?

Well I guess one thing I've wondered about, could we not play Baxter CAM with higdon and mcnulty up front? Because I think Baxter makes a better CAM then he does striker, and higdons strengths are mcnultys weaknesses and the other way round?
there was a game at the lane recently where for the last 15 mins Baxter did that role and he won us the game with his passing. His defensive qualities though are very poor.

there was a game at the lane recently where for the last 15 mins Baxter did that role and he won us the game with his passing. His defensive qualities though are very poor.
But then if he's up top getting the assists can defensive duties not be left to a CDM?

But then if he's up top getting the assists can defensive duties not be left to a CDM?
I think it is more likely that it depends on the type of game we are involved in. Us pressing a lot then yes.

I think it is more likely that it depends on the type of game we are involved in. Us pressing a lot then yes.
Oh yeah definitely, but if were seriously pushing for promotion we should be pressing against most the teams in this league surely?

Good idea but not for several weeks now I shouldn't think. :(

Welcome to the forum :)

Good idea but not for several weeks now I shouldn't think. :(

Welcome to the forum :)
Yeah no idea what I would do if I was Clough right now (apart from sign/loan a striker, not sure that's gonna happen!)

cheers mate :)

Back
Top Bottom