Incoming? Fikayo Tomori

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score

Possibility of arriving on loan. Not blowing me own trumpet or owt, but I've been banging on about this option for a while...😜

Read this in the Yorkshire post and cannot believe that the relevant reporter did not mention that you cannot take two players from the same team.
Most, like Alan Nixon are so busy trying to convince us of their privileged know all font of all knowledge status they forget the basics.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he's linked with AC Milan.

If it hadn't been for Ampadu's performance the other night I'd have wholeheartedly supported the switch if Lampard was receptive.

The article is bollocks just page filling / clickbait
The jounalist if you can call him that says its unlikely to happen (due to Ampadu) but doesnt say so until the end of the article

The article is bollocks just page filling / clickbait
The jounalist if you can call him that says its unlikely to happen (due to Ampadu) but doesnt say so until the end of the article

This player is definitely coming.

Actually, he’s not.

I'd be hugely surpised if this happened. As others have said, it would need Ampadu to be returned, terms agreed for Tomori and the player agreeing to the move - don't forget he turned down a loan to West Ham at the start of the season who agreed to pay his salary in full and all sorts of other terms regarding him playing.

Pointless- we’ve got Ampadu who’s just starting to find his feet and get used to our way of playing. Why bring in someone who will need a month at least to bed in- by which time hopefully O’Connell will be back from injury.

I read somewhere he's going to AC Milan on loan & they have a €30M option on him at the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom