Father Christmas has come early.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As posted earlier, a guy who I met on a cruise said he would give me his Sheffield United shares.
He told me he had three.
Well, the certificate came today, and I am now the proud owner of 337 shares.
I might get a seat on the board with such a large holding. :)
So next time we sell somebody, it's all round to yours with shoes at the ready!

Mad Mick You might not have a seat in the board room just yet, but there's certainly one in the carpark for you on those days.

As posted earlier, a guy who I met on a cruise said he would give me his Sheffield United shares.
He told me he had three.

So, a total stranger you met on a cruise just gave you his shares?
And no one thinks that's plain weird?

o_Oo_Oo_O

He told me he had three.

Got any mates who know a moderately famous ex-pro who could raise the profile of the club, and turn you....I mean the club into an international brand?

So, a total stranger you met on a cruise just gave you his shares?
And no one thinks that's plain weird?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Pretty sure each share is worth about 1p so they're just for show nowadays but he probably got them when they had a bit of value. If they guy was a Citeh fan he's got no need for "for show" shares with a United badge on.

Pretty sure each share is worth about 1p so they're just for show nowadays but he probably got them when they had a bit of value. If they guy was a Citeh fan he's got no need for "for show" shares with a United badge on.

Apparently they are currently 6.5p per share.

Does this mean we should send all our complaints about the catering, seats, loyalty points, policing Desso etc to you to deal with?

I decided to purchase £5.000 worth just before the play off final (palace?) through the business, I infomed the F.D. That if we won we would be in the premier league and showed him the front page of the star with the picture of the players with bowler hats on and the caption city slickers I think it was, ah well.

So, what actually happened when you went back to this chaps cabin, drunk and vulnerable???

He told me he had three.

Was his name Jack and was the ship called the Titanic?

Back
Top Bottom