FAO those drawing conclusions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
Can we wait for signings to find out what Wilder has to spend before...

A) Claiming it is 'nowt',
B) Claiming it is being impacted by the court case, and...
C) Claiming Wilder is unhappy with either of the above and therefore wants to leave.

It is early June.

Also, pro tip: the thing you're moaning about has to actually happen before you can moan about it

If we wait while July we will have a month to sign players, is that short? doubt it

Don't worry - signings will be lined up.

Don't worry - you worrying won't affect the court case.

Don't worry - Wilder will do one season in the prem at least with us.

Don't worry - bout a thing cause .........

Can we wait for signings to find out what Wilder has to spend before...

A) Claiming it is 'nowt',
B) Claiming it is being impacted by the court case, and...
C) Claiming Wilder is unhappy with either of the above and therefore wants to leave.

It is early June.

Also, pro tip: the thing you're moaning about has to actually happen before you can moan about it
No,reeks of Nazi Germany what you are suggesting,next thing you will be picking on people in brown coloured shirts

Don't worry - signings will be lined up.

Don't worry - you worrying won't affect the court case.

Don't worry - Wilder will do one season in the prem at least with us.

Don't worry - bout a thing cause .........
Every little thing......

the moaners dont draw conclusions
they work out the worst possible case scenario then build a conspiracy theory that fits

on a good day they can drag up an old myth that they can perpetuate as gospel
ie wheres money gone
or
its going in mccabes back pocket
or
we lost in a play off final so we are doomed forever to play in league one

If it's the same situation after the first week in July, start worrying. Otherwise, not an issue really.

The Chancer proclaimed in 2015 when he bought out Rust FC for £ 38 million that they would be in the PL by 2017. (ROFL)

He spent over £ 50 million in transfer fees on a bunch of has beens. Paying them wages on a similar scale.

Last year he proclaimed that RFC had better players than Dem Blades. ( PML)

If you wish to believe everything that you hear and see, you may as disappointed as those rusty twats over there.

Someone remind me of the gap, 25 points and 1 League.

UTB.

I blame McCabe ;) and the BRP.

Keep calm and support the team.

they work out the worst possible case scenario then build a conspiracy theory that fits

ie wheres money gone
or
its going in mccabes back pocket
or
we lost in a play off final so we are doomed forever to play in league one

Apparently they are not moaners, they are “realists”.......

Okay. If it's a 'myth', as you attest, then you must have some or other proof to refute the myth. Some 'fact' which basically rubs any doubt out.

Just one, then.

ie wheres money gone

Where has it gone? The Brooks money (£13m) the Maguire and Walker sell on money (£1.4m and £6.5m) That's over twenty million which should have been in the club over the past two years. I've heard we spent about four on Egan and at a stretch, two on Norwood.

So, where's the rest? If it's all 'gone on wages', when where's the regular revenue gone then? Yeah, I get it. 'It's all in the accounts'. Is it? You'll know, because 'weez munneh' is an old myth and is built as a conspiracy theory.

pommpey

HA this is 2019, the Blades are Premier League and I use a CAD package to make my conclusions.

I was once told that fish don't feel any pain and that's why they continually get hooked
Not sure if it's a myth or not ?
PersonallyI just think the fuckers are 'as thick as pie crust', but what do I know ?

I was once told that fish don't feel any pain and that's why they continually get hooked
Not sure if it's a myth or not ?
PersonallyI just think the fuckers are 'as thick as pie crust', but what do I know ?

Did you know: 'there's no such thing as a fish'.

Okay. If it's a 'myth', as you attest, then you must have some or other proof to refute the myth. Some 'fact' which basically rubs any doubt out.

Just one, then.

Where has it gone? The Brooks money (£13m) the Maguire and Walker sell on money (£1.4m and £6.5m) That's over twenty million which should have been in the club over the past two years. I've heard we spent about four on Egan and at a stretch, two on Norwood.

So, where's the rest? If it's all 'gone on wages', when where's the regular revenue gone then? Yeah, I get it. 'It's all in the accounts'. Is it? You'll know, because 'weez munneh' is an old myth and is built as a conspiracy theory.

pommpey
So your claiming we haven't bought 1 player since selling those 2 and our wage bill has not risen in the past 5 6 seasons
We got Egan on a free did we. . The wage bill hasn't doubled since joining the championship. .all that's all championship clubs lose about 5 to 8 million a season . Chansiri said as much throughout his tenure . But you think we are raking it in and it's being siphoned off. 5 years equals 25 to 30m loss minimum that 17 your on about less 12 for buying players over this 5 years means 5m profit and so around a 20m loss

We'll moan when we want, we'll moan when we waaaaaannnnntttt. It's only a forum, we'll moan when we want

Apparently they are not moaners, they are “realists”.......
I am a realist

Therefore I don't waste my time and energy on idle speculation or worrying about things that I have control over and can not influence.

Being a realist is a brilliant, stress free, way of life and I fully recommend it.

So, where's the rest? If it's all 'gone on wages', when where's the regular revenue gone then?

The regular revenue has gone on wages too.

Here is a simple fact. Players in La Liga cost more per week than players in the third division. Look around and see how many other clubs in the Championship make a profit (i.e revenue less wages). It is a very short list....

Yeah, I get it. 'It's all in the accounts'. Is it? You'll know, because 'weez munneh' is an old myth and is built as a conspiracy theory.

You don't get it.

You really don't, but moan away anyway.

I've got to go now, to help KM shove some more of that lovely dosh in his pockets.

Here is a simple fact. Players in La Liga cost more per week than players in the third division. Look around and see how many other clubs in the Championship make a profit (i.e revenue less wages). It is a very short list....

You don't get it.

You really don't, but moan away anyway.

I've got to go now, to help KM shove some more of that lovely dosh in his pockets.
Ay up Abdul. I’ve got this scam going on at t’ Blades. Every year the accounts show a loss but I’m fucking shovelling money out of the back door. Tell you what, I’m so fucking loaded I’ll let you have half of it for a quid. Then you can pretend you’re putting money in too. But don’t tell them Bin Ladens FFS or it’ll go tits up.

So your claiming we haven't bought 1 player since selling those 2 and our wage bill has not risen in the past 5 6 seasons.

No. Pay attention. We were 'meant' to have a kickback from the sales of Maguire and Walker. Ten percent of the fee, isn't it? Weerz munneh?

The only big sale we have done is Brooks. £13m. Weerz munneh?

We got Egan on a free did we. . The wage bill hasn't doubled since joining the championship.

Have ticket prices, attendances, merchandise and telly appearances gone up? Actual physical financial input risen? You haven't mentioned that.

all that's all championship clubs lose about 5 to 8 million a season .

ALL of them? Really?

But you think we are raking it in and it's being siphoned off.

Nope. I haven't said it's being 'syphoned off'. McCabe is not a crook. He's just lightbendingly incompetent. You dispute that? Have a look at who he brought in for a quid a while ago.

5 years equals 25 to 30m loss minimum that 17 your on about less 12 for buying players over this 5 years means 5m profit and so around a 20m loss

Do you work for McCabe? Seems so.

pommpey

So, what you're saying is that we've sold players to pay players, and the increase gate receipts, telly receipts, shirts flying off the shelves, advertising et al is just one big pot for wages?

You don't get it. You really don't. I have said, many times on here that I don't personally think McCabe is lining his pockets. He's not clever enough to be bent, and that's pretty evident. I say he's astoundingly stupid, pig headed and intrinsically incompetent. It's all there in the court subtext. It's why we have been on this odyssey of mediocrity and why he is currently facing HRH taking half his club's net worth off him for ten million. Just to clarify - not corrupt. Very incompetent. But y'know. Carry on with your mission to la-la-la-not-listening voyage. McCabe has 'saved' Sheffield United, hasn't he? Regardless of the fact that he's jizzed millions into the club on a series of fucked up, woeful ventures and appointments, each one a worse version of the previous - until Tufty. And he'll be gone if the wind changes, believe me.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom