FAO those drawing conclusions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jim Phipps is McCabe’s son? Now it all makes sense.

I really wasn’t expecting that. I haven’t be so surprised since it turned out Kevin Spacey was Keyser Soze.
Wow.

Well if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up. I was sure it was Kevin McCabes son who came out with the comment.

Fair dos though.

I can remember when the Saudi Prince first arrived and it was something along the lines of Not Man City more like Liverpool kind of investment.

So are you still saying it was McCabe, or have we conveniently glossed over that?

So are you still saying it was McCabe, or have we conveniently glossed over that?
What? You want to carry it on.......
Well if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up. I was sure it was Kevin McCabes son who came out with the comment.

What? You want to carry it on.......
That's what blind prejudice does to you.
It was Phipps, the Prince's man.

His son came out with the Phrase.

I can remember when the Saudi Prince first arrived and it was something along the lines of Not Man City more like Liverpool kind of investment.

The second part of your question. I’ve got no idea.

Are your arms tired yet ?

It'll pass - a bit like Kevin Spacey's bad leg

(See subsequent posts re JP)

How old are you?

You haven't got a clue, you really haven't. Maybe leave your bedroom for a bit and ask mummy if there are any choccy bikkies in the tin?
Oh don’t be a big baby.
It’s no big deal. I’m obviously wrong and I’ll take it on the chin. It doesn’t mean anything but you have something you can now jump on to.
You’ll be loving it.

Can I just say,thanks for spoiling the ending,I have just been to Blockbusters and hired this film

Best not tell you what Kev (Spacey not McCabe) has been up to since - It'll shock you
All I will say is I fear that the response / backlash of the general public may culminate in Blockbuster going out of business if they continue to stock his films

Oh don’t be a big baby.
It’s no big deal. I’m obviously wrong and I’ll take it on the chin. It doesn’t mean anything but you have something you can now jump on to.
You’ll be loving it.

I love it on ere on a Friday night - gets proper radgy

Get thi coit off!

Feight ! Feight! Feight!

Back
Top Bottom