Fake shirts "for charity" on ebay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Careful if you're bidding.

This guy is selling a home and away shirt with 30% going to the Children's Hospital.

Both shirts are fake. He could at least give 90-95% to charity if selling a fake.

Both say they're no longer available to view. Also "sharpe" 🤦‍♂️

Careful if you're bidding.

This guy is selling a home and away shirt with 30% going to the Children's Hospital.

Both shirts are fake. He could at least give 90-95% to charity if selling a fake.

Saw the Fleck one. Knew it was a fake. He also wears small not medium. As got one of his match shirts from this season

New fakes landing on ebay now:

New fakes landing on ebay now:

Even easier to spot that last year.

Wrong badge, no pixel chevrons on he stripes, cheap shiny material with no ventilation.

34 fucking quid? Not even a bargain.

It is for the unsuspecting customer who thinks it's genuine.

Reported it anyway. I don't mind buying fake shirts as long as you know you are. I've just ordered a fake Norway shirt for £15 from china.

Reported it anyway. I don't mind buying fake shirts as long as you know you are. I've just ordered a fake Norway shirt for £15 from china.
Gone. Just clicked the link.

Surprised if ebay were bothered to be honest. I reported someone who was using duplicate accounts to bump up the price of some mountain bike wheels (and other previous stuff too, when you looked through his history, inc a BMW Z3). He re-auctioned them 3 times before someone legit bought them. Not a peep from ebay.

Yeah they are pretty awful sometimes at taking stuff down. There is a fake graphics card coming out of China its been on their website for at least 6 months in one guise or another however the look of it is exactly the same so you can spot it a mile off just by looking at the picture and there are loads of auctions with it on.

Yeah they are pretty awful sometimes at taking stuff down. There is a fake graphics card coming out of China its been on their website for at least 6 months in one guise or another however the look of it is exactly the same so you can spot it a mile off just by looking at the picture and there are loads of auctions with it on.

Think it's on volume of reports.

I think as fans we ought to be policing these when we see them, as mattbianco1 says, if you want to sell a knock-off, sell it for a knock-off price. If you're trying to rip fellow Blades off you can coco.

I always report them if I see them selling for over 30 quid.

Your yellow and purple off me was from Souvenir shop!

Does the fake Norway look decent? Are you getting Sander on back?

I got a fake Ajax kit once. After many washes it still smells weird.

Your yellow and purple off me was from Souvenir shop!

Does the fake Norway look decent? Are you getting Sander on back?
Be a couple of weeks before it shows up mate. But yeah BERGE 15 on the back

Be a couple of weeks before it shows up mate. But yeah BERGE 15 on the back
Have you ordered them off the DH Gate app? If so, which seller?

I used vinjin2018 for last seasons shirts and as you know, the home was awful but the away was pretty good. Or do you think they all come from the same place anyway, no matter who the seller is?

Have you ordered them off the DH Gate app? If so, which seller?

I used vinjin2018 for last seasons shirts and as you know, the home was awful but the away was pretty good. Or do you think they all come from the same place anyway, no matter who the seller is?

They're from vinjin mate. I'll post it up when it arrives.

Certain shirts I wouldn't entertain, difficult to copy etc.

We always wore Chinese copies down at goals when we played

They're from vinjin mate. I'll post it up when it arrives.

Certain shirts I wouldn't entertain, difficult to copy etc.

We always wore Chinese copies down at goals when we played
Nice one. There's a few that I want to order, a couple of the Nice shirts are smart and I really like that black, white & red Sao Paulo one.

I buy fake shirts and then complain that they are fake when they arrive and then I get my money back and keep the shirt so they don't end up costing me anything. Good for playing 5 a side as I would not want to ruin our shirt in a 5 a side game

Fake home shirt just been listed on ebay, has BLM and NHS badges, even Adidas tags which look convincing enough... then they've stuck the old badge on it!

Anyone that can’t get the most desirable away shirt. Check out these face masks.
19895F60-2DA4-4517-BCFE-A2A22DD12A03.png

Another one to beware of... claims to be last seasons 3rd (never went on sale) without sponsors so its rare, however it also looks just like the season befores without sponsors (definitely this one)

Back
Top Bottom