Fair Play

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know today he was inevitably gonna get some stick from the fans but opposition fans have got to realise that this is a mistake when it comes to Vardy. He thrives off of that kind of atmosphere and loves to give it to the fans when he pops one in

I don't mind players giving it the big un back to supporters to be honest, it shows they are passionate about the game and their own performance when questioned or mocked. Vardy seems decent enough for a Pig, and as said above we'd have done the same if it was one of us at the Sty. Can you imagine what Billy would do if/when he ever nets against that lot.

As for Maddison, yes he's an arsewipe but he and us had some in the bank from his time with Norwich. I suspect he dislikes us as much as we do him.

Yes they will both be gloating tonight, but deep down they know they had a game on their hands today. I suspect that we won't gift them any chances in the return leg, then we'll see who is gloating.

Look at it this way its cheered our S6 friends up abit on Porktalk, after HMS Piss League hit more turbulent waters.

Got a series of pictures sent to me from a Wednesday mate.

Asked about their result at Preston and it all went quiet

Always did like Preston

I like Vardy to be fair - don’t really know any Blades that dislike him.

Maddison’s just an absolute melt.

I dont mind vardy or Maddison tbh. Vardy is passionate and that is to be admired in anyone. He got some stick and went about giving it back in the right way, much to our annoyance. Both good players.

Back
Top Bottom