Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you think Tufty would sign a new contract if that were the case?

Probably not but I imagine this noise with wba etc is a warning to owners not to take his loyalty forgranted.

If he nearly walked last season I can’t imagine he’s relishing approaching the premier league again fighting with a hand tied behind his back.

Probably not but I imagine this noise with wba etc is a warning to owners not to take his loyalty forgranted.

If he nearly walked last season I can’t imagine he’s relishing approaching the premier league again fighting with a hand tied behind his back.

I agree and don’t think he would stand for it. That’s why I’m not too worried about the budget. Of course, by August things should be a bit clearer and, who knows, the January budget might be very different, one way or the other.

I agree and don’t think he would stand for it. That’s why I’m not too worried about the budget. Of course, by August things should be a bit clearer and, who knows, the January budget might be very different, one way or the other.

Agree, Would be sensible to save something in the kittie for January. Can assess where we stand and think about doing some business if wilder thinks we need to push on.

A splashy signing soon would be nice though haha.

Agree, Would be sensible to save something in the kittie for January. Can assess where we stand and think about doing some business if wilder thinks we need to push on.

A splashy signing soon would be nice though haha.

A cheeky punt who could do a job?

Been putting in some good performances this season, by all accounts. Think he's one we should be seriously looking at as I get the feeling he'll be one of those that got away, if not.

He looks like a young sterling. Very skillful and quick

I must be one of very few who doesn't think he'd be a good signing.

He's good, but think we need to look at even better now. That's where our ambitions should be at.

With Luke Freeman struggling to get a game and the "Duffy" role not being used much at the moment, I think we'll more likely to be looking to strengthen in other areas first e.g. Permanent Keeper, Defensive cover/improvements or like for like replacement/improvement for the current Midfield 3.

With Luke Freeman struggling to get a game and the "Duffy" role not being used much at the moment, I think we'll more likely to be looking to strengthen in other areas first e.g. Permanent Keeper, Defensive cover/improvements or like for like replacement/improvement for the current Midfield 3.
Our transfer business will revolve around strengthening the 1st eleven in the xmas window.He would at best be a development player and our focus will be on staying in the division.
Wilder wont lose site of the development area but as I said 1st eleven will be our focus.

Our transfer business will revolve around strengthening the 1st eleven in the xmas window.He would at best be a development player and our focus will be on staying in the division.
Wilder wont lose site of the development area but as I said 1st eleven will be our focus.
I doubt it. Which player would you replace and who with? Are we going to find better strikers than Moose and Didz? Or better midfielders than our three? Or better defenders? If I was being picky I’d say replace Baldock with someone as good at defending but better deliveries and Didz with someone who does what he does but scores as well. Good luck finding those in the JTW without spending £50m+ on each.

I doubt it. Which player would you replace and who with? Are we going to find better strikers than Moose and Didz? Or better midfielders than our three? Or better defenders? If I was being picky I’d say replace Baldock with someone as good at defending but better deliveries and Didz with someone who does what he does but scores as well. Good luck finding those in the JTW without spending £50m+ on each.
It's always possible to strengthen any team,
I agree we've done great but I will be surprised if Wilder doesn't bring in one or two he will not let the players feel too comfortable

It's always possible to strengthen any team,
I agree we've done great but I will be surprised if Wilder doesn't bring in one or two he will not let the players feel too comfortable
I didn’t say he won’t be bringing any players in. I think he‘ll look to strengthen the squad. I don’t think it’s realistically possible to strengthen the first team.

Sounds like Poch has agreed a deal with QPR and the player just before he got the bullet. Given you’ve got clubs of that scale in for him, can’t see this being a go-er.

Nice to know that everyone already knows our JTW budget...🙄

Ask them if they want Ravel back for Eze.

Watching him vs Brum and he doesn’t look like a Wilder player at all.
He just doesn’t look that bothered. Strolling around, not picking up players, no energy, negative passing.
I’ve not watched him much this year, is he just having a poor game?

Back
Top Bottom