Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think QPR are going to sell Freeman, then keep Eze, focus on him and wait for his value to peak before selling him.

Possibly but they are in financial difficulty and they are the 2 real saleable assets. You'd think they'd have to seriously consider it if a decent bid came in

Eze may turn out to be the better player in the long run but his inconsistent performances would make me wary about signing him agead of Freeman tlat the moment.

The best thing for the lad would be to get another season under his belt at QPR especially if he'll be an automatic pick in the side.

Looked an excellent prospect last year but his inconsistant performances this season appears to mean he has gone backwards a little.
When I have seen him he seems to drift in and out of games.
Not ready for the premiership yet.

Eze is one of those players who will end up being worth an hell of a lot of money in a few years time, for me he’s the type of player we should be buying now.

How many said DCL and Brooks were not ready for the Prem,DCL took awhile (could have been the manager),but Brooks got chucked straight in.

But can we afford to take the time to get him ready for the prem?
We need to hit the ground running next August.
We don't need passengers. I think Wilder showed this by his released list which I found a bit surprising tbh
Eze wouldn’t be a passenger in my opinion and Wilder has proved beyond doubt that he can make a player better, it’s a no brainer for me.

If Eze can be better than he is now, which I think he’ll prove to be then he’ll be some player.

But can we afford to take the time to get him ready for the prem?
We need to hit the ground running next August.
We don't need passengers. I think Wilder showed this by his released list which I found a bit surprising tbh

If you think his value is going to increase, but he might not be ready straight away for the Prem, then you buy him, loan him to a Championship club, and re-evaluate in the JTW

Gerriin as long as it isn't silly money. Outstanding talent with a lot of development in him.

If you think his value is going to increase, but he might not be ready straight away for the Prem, then you buy him, loan him to a Championship club, and re-evaluate in the JTW

You can afford to do this when you have bags of money to spare for a project.
We don't have bags of money yet.
The money this year needs to be spent on proven talent that will help us to stay up

Reckon QPR would want silly money because of the potential that Eze has. If we've got a budget of £20m we can't afford to spend £10m ish maybe more on Eze.

This £20m budget seems to be brainwashed into most posters. It will be higher.

I assume people have seen Norwich having been quoted as having a £20m budget and assume we can't possibly run with a bigger budget than anyone

Norwich don't need 9 new frigging players

Agree, The amount we need to do with a limited budget is starting to concern me a little. We need a squad of 25 and the maths is against us being able to add the equality we need if we have say £20m (I expect it will stretch a bit but not loads).

To that end I’m surprised we didn’t keep the likes of cranie... who didn’t do anything wrong or say Leonard - at least they would be squad bodies that don’t need immediate replacing. If we have to pay for a back up cover player it’s gonna cost at least a couple of million.

Agree, The amount we need to do with a limited budget is starting to concern me a little. We need a squad of 25 and the maths is against us being able to add the equality we need if we have say £20m (I expect it will stretch a bit but not loads).

To that end I’m surprised we didn’t keep the likes of cranie... who didn’t do anything wrong or say Leonard - at least they would be squad bodies that don’t need immediate replacing. If we have to pay for a back up cover player it’s gonna cost at least a couple of million.

That's what doesn't make sense. If we have a £20m budget to sign 2 or 3 first teamers why not keep Coutts, Cranie, Clark etc. They would be cheap back up, back up that we will probably have to fork out a lot more money replacing.

That's what doesn't make sense. If we have a £20m budget to sign 2 or 3 first teamers why not keep Coutts, Cranie, Clark etc. They would be cheap back up, back up that we will probably have to fork out a lot more money replacing.

I’m optimistic wilder has something up his sleeves and the better targets were aiming for would mean that they would be fully upgraded upon and surplus to requirements.

I’m just concerned the court case and the noises coming out about wilders contract etc mean perhaps this anticipated budget is now failing to materialise.

I’m optimistic wilder has something up his sleeves and the better targets were aiming for would mean that they would be fully upgraded upon and surplus to requirements.

I’m just concerned the court case and the noises coming out about wilders contract etc mean perhaps this anticipated budget is now failing to materialise.

Wilder was backed last year by the 2 jokers so i'm confident they will carry that on. It's not in either parties interest to see us fail.

Pinchy was adamant that Brooks wasn't ready for the championship

He wasn’t. That’s why Tufty didn’t select him very often. Let’s see where he is in a couple of years. Personally I’m more concerned about United than little fucking Bournemouth.

Wilder was backed last year by the 2 jokers so i'm confident they will carry that on. It's not in either parties interest to see us fail.

One of the jokers is responsible for keeping afloat the club you claim to support.

Do you think Tufty would sign a new contract if that were the case?

Back
Top Bottom