Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grizzly blade

Reaction score
Only seen the highlights, but that lad looked a handful all game.

How come sides other than us seem to pluck lads like him from nowhere?
Surely if we can chuck £5m at Waghorn, maybe we should be trying to get him instead.
He looked Pacy, skilful, decent shot and being young will only get better! But still relatively unheard of!!

No idea what he will be worth or what it would take to get him, and QPR more than likely won’t want to sell, but I’m not sure what their situation is and whether they are in a position to refuse offers or not.
But shows there are unknowns out there that would significantly improve what we have got and bring us that something different to what we have.

QPR plucked him from Millwall's academy.

Just as we plucked Brooks from Man City.

So we had our version of him. But we decided to get rid of him, and now we have..... a loanee.

Eze's been given the number 10 shirt this season and is already very highly rated there. He's also a London boy, having been at Arsenal and Fulham before Millwall. I don't think there's any chance we can sign a player like that.

So we had our version of him. But we decided to get rid of him, and now we have..... a loanee.

Eze's been given the number 10 shirt this season and is already very highly rated there. He's also a London boy, having been at Arsenal and Fulham before Millwall. I don't think there's any chance we can sign a player like that.
the loanee we've got is arguably better than the lad he replaced though

Its semantics, but i don't think we plucked Brooks from Man City did we? Hadn't he been released?

Sign Esa Chris...I'm happy to play up top with Billy :)

Yes, he may be out of our range now I suppose, but doesn’t change the fact that young quality players are out there if you look hard enough.

I don't think so. And in 10 months, he'll be gone. Then we're back to square one.

With the money we got, we had to replace Brooks permanently. Freeman would've be excellent. Hopefully in January....
as with all Sheffield United players Brooks has improved since he left. He was a squad player with bags of potential who provided some superb cameo performances in a couple of games. he wasn't a world beater when he left. in ten months time he would have left anyway for a top prem club. he is using Bournemouth as a stepping stone to better things.

as with all Sheffield United players Brooks has improved since he left. He was a squad player with bags of potential who provided some superb cameo performances in a couple of games. he wasn't a world beater when he left. in ten months time he would have left anyway for a top prem club. he is using Bournemouth as a stepping stone to better things.

He was a squad player and not a world beater yet is now using a Premier League club as a stepping stone? Probably suggests he shouldn't and wouldn't have been a squad player here doesn't it?

Surely if we can chuck £5m at Waghorn, maybe we should be trying to get him instead.
He looked Pacy, skilful, decent shot and being young will only get better! But still relatively unheard of!!

No idea what he will be worth or what it would take to get him, and QPR more than likely won’t want to sell, but I’m not sure what their situation is and whether they are in a position to refuse offers or not.
But shows there are unknowns out there that would significantly improve what we have got and bring us that something different to what we have.

If we got £12m for Brooks, and some thought that was underpriced, I dread to think how much they’d want for this lad.

He was a squad player and not a world beater yet is now using a Premier League club as a stepping stone? Probably suggests he shouldn't and wouldn't have been a squad player here doesn't it?
no .. he’s developing further as he no doubt would have done here but has the ability to perform that development at a higher level

That would be good news bringing further funds to the Blades coffers?

Should get Eze and Freeman half price cos they both only played the first half :)

Imagine how much he will be worth if he has TWO good games this season

Hammond, McMahon, Hill, Doyle, Monty and many others haven’t improved since they’ve left us, Brooks will improve and was seen by many fans to be one of the best flair players to pull on the shirt for years. We probably won’t sell another player for £12m in my lifetime which sort of tells you how highly thought of Brooks is.

As I said in another thread last week, a lot of Blades fans don’t seem to like flair players which is rather bizarre, these are the players that gets bums off seats which sort of explains the atmosphere recently at home.

He was performing like that for Wycombe Wanderers a year ago. It’s exactly the point I made in another thread. Get them before they join a bigger club and their value shoots up.

He hasn't improved since he left.

We all thought he was fucking brilliant before he went anywhere.

Lads like Eze tend to stay in around London and if you think we could afford him, think again.

He was performing like that for Wycombe Wanderers a year ago. It’s exactly the point I made in another thread. Get them before they join a bigger club and their value shoots up.

So you're saying we should have signed this lad from Wycombe?

Rumours palace, spurs, bournemouth and Brighton are circling with talk of a £10mil fee. Let's hope he has had his head turned and has a stinker tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom