Everyone's favourite, Gareth Ainsworth...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sportinguista

Reaction score
...said this in The Guardian today:

"I look at Sheffield United, Bournemouth and Burnley and I’m in awe of those clubs and what they have done. But they are big, historic football clubs and we’re not. I’m really looking forward to a hell of a challenge and we’ll make sure everyone remembers Wycombe in the Championship.”

Gareth Ainsworth is in awe of Sheffield United.

Do you like him now?

"I look at Sheffield United, Bournemouth and Burnley and I’m in awe of those clubs and what they have done. But they are big, historic football clubs and we’re not. I’m really looking forward to a hell of a challenge and we’ll make sure everyone remembers Wycombe in the Championship.”

Do you like him now?
Err nope

Do you like him now?
So he thinks we're in the championship?

Do you like him now?

Not if he hand delivered Kelly Brook to my house tonight, he can still fuck off

Not if he hand delivered Kelly Brook to my house tonight, he can still fuck off

Gareth - if you are still reading this, I am much more easily bribed than The Crab, so if you wouldn’t mind dropping Kelly off at about 9:30pm, as thats when the missus tends to doze off - then all will be forgiven 👍

Do you like him now?
Only if they smash the rusty piglets home and away....

Do you like him now?

Wilder has spoken well of him in the past, and while not at the club when the infamous challenge on Whitehouse happened he would have obviously have seen the immediate aftermath on Whitehouse’s career with him recovering when he rejoined. Is the animosity now just limited to us as fans?

Twat ........ A result at Hogwarts & I'll take that back.

He could be the nicest bloke in the world for all I care, the fact is that he ended the career of my favourite ever United player with a horrendous and targeted tackle. If he had just had the balls to apologise, I may, may have been able to forgive him.

But he didn't, so I can't, so he can do one.

Do you like him now?
Bournemouth big and historic?

Do you like him now?
He is a spineless cunt and I will always detest him

I was at at port vale that day ,I think we won 2-3 Nathan Blake hatrick? I'm sure it was the day Micheal Hutchence died ......

There’s a podcast called “I had trials once” that he was on. He sounded like a bellend trying his best not to be a bellend.

I was at at port vale that day ,I think we won 2-3 Nathan Blake hatrick? I'm sure it was the day Micheal Hutchence died ......
That wasnt the match when Whitehouse got injured. Blake scored 2 and Hodges the other in the 3-2 win was in November 1995. Whitehouse's injury was the scoreless draw in November 1997

That wasnt the match when Whitehouse got injured. Blake scored 2 and Hodges the other in the 3-2 win was in November 1995. Whitehouse's injury was the scoreless draw in November 1997
I think I was at both games ....my memory is not as sharp as yours silent ,cheers for the correction.

Back
Top Bottom