Player Suggestion Erling Haaland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The kid has the potential to be one of the all time greats. I’m sure his dreams of winning Champions League’s and the Balon d’Or will outweigh any desire he might have to play for Leeds.

Who knows? Only Erling.

Anything is possible.

I just hope he follows his own dreams and plans and not those of his agent, who will just try and get as much money for himself.

Who knows? Only Erling.

Anything is possible.

I just hope he follows his own dreams and plans and not those of his agent, who will just try and get as much money for himself.

His agent is the big winner in this unfortunately. He pocketed €10m for brokering the move to Dortmund.

But by advising him to go to Dortmund, in a league where he’ll score bucket loads and at a club known for developing talent then selling them off, his stock only rises higher.

He’ll be off to Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, Man City etc in a year or two for a massive fee and his agent will make another €10m or whatever.

Ridiculous state of elite level football.

Made a comment about how he idolises his dad and wants to emulate him and so far he only achieved a fraction of what hIs dad did then said his dad played xxx games in the PL, seemed to make out his dream is to be in the PL eventually. Not be us mind.

Made a comment about how he idolises his dad and wants to emulate him and so far he only achieved a fraction of what hIs dad did then said his dad played xxx games in the PL, seemed to make out his dream is to be in the PL eventually. Not be us mind.
No but I’m sure Besic would be willing to tackle him at knee height

Everyone wants to play in the Premier League. It's the most followed league in the World.... And we sit 6th in it!! Come on!

Back
Top Bottom