Enda Stevens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Many (including me) thought he may have reached his limit with us first season in Champ (although the stats told a different story). What an amazing improvement over the last year or so. He's now passing the stats test AND the eye test. Clearly a player more comfortable and confident in his own ability and to show that level of development over the age of 25 is very commendable. Best player of last season for me and early front runner for POTY this season - wouldn't swap him for another LB in the division. I love him

Apparently we're just bunch of average/poor players who click as a team, through hard work and organisation.

But, in reality, any of our back four, plus most of the midfield and half the strike force are good enough to get into any team in the Prem right now

Apparently we're just bunch of average/poor players who click as a team, through hard work and organisation.

But, in reality, any of our back four, plus most of the midfield and half the strike force are good enough to get into any team in the Prem right now

Back 4?

Defense and midfield Get in any team in the Prem?

I'll have one of what you've been drinking.

I didn't think he was great today. Showed some nice pieces of skill with the ball to work us into good positions. But his delivery & decision making wasn't great.

At the other end, he was caught out positionally on a number of occasions & Jack O'Connell (superb again) bailed him out.

Over the course of the season he has been excellent though. It's our right hand side that may need a boost in January. We rarely attack down that side because Baldock & Basham are too wasteful with the ball.

I liked his tactical foul...top shithousing. If it had been against us, I’d be enraged...so I know it will have upset the shammers deeply. 👌

From where I was (admittedly miles away from the pitch - what an awful stadium) I thought he might get a red card. The studs looked high on calf. It was as cynical as it gets. Important foul though. We've got good at them.

From where I was (admittedly miles away from the pitch - what an awful stadium) I thought he might get a red card. The studs looked high on calf. It was as cynical as it gets. Important foul though. We've got good at them.

Yep, "retaliate first" in the immortal words of Charlie Williams.

Our defence is the best I have ever seen it , and I don't think I will ever see a better defence ever for us !
Enda`s fantastic saw him once on Eccey road , he was with his Girl , she was stopping traffic she was that good looking , I was drooling over seeing Enda more lol 😍

I didn't think he was great today. Showed some nice pieces of skill with the ball to work us into good positions. But his delivery & decision making wasn't great.

At the other end, he was caught out positionally on a number of occasions & Jack O'Connell (superb again) bailed him out.

Over the course of the season he has been excellent though. It's our right hand side that may need a boost in January. We rarely attack down that side because Baldock & Basham are too wasteful with the ball.
It’s how we play mate. He will get caught out on occasions and JOC or any other player for that matter will have to cover him or “bail” him out.

Does anyone else think that we seem to be favouring the right? Don't know if it's tactical or just how things are playing out but we seem to give down the right more than the left.

Not trying to pick a fight mate but I think the total opposite of that is true.

Exactly my thoughts. To be fair, yesterday a couple of chances fell to Baldock... but, both through left side attacks.

Mad how people can see the same games so differently. Maybe we are balanced then haha

True, mind you George did well on the right for the goal & also had those two glorious opportunities. I just think that Enda, JOC & Fleck are a terrific combination & their interplay is a real feature of our play down the left.

Watching Matt Lowton for Burnley last night on MOTD I think Enda & Jack will be asked to push forward next Saturday.

Watched the highlights numerous times, what a beautiful cushioned header by Enda to set up Mousse for the equaliser, United at their best cross from one wing back, header by the other clinical finish from a quality finisher!
Get in 1-1 and our away days just keep getting better👍

Can't verify the source but this is interesting if true

Does anyone know where you can find out stats like this? Distance travelled etc, is it subscription to Opta stuff?

Back
Top Bottom