Enda Stevens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steven's got better as the game went on. Leeds have done that all season to teams and scored . They didn't score mate. Which was the main thing

Thought the whole defence was spot on again. Not all about what you score or create. No team will play us and be thinking it will be easy to score.

Stevens was outstanding though. May have the face of and Angel but plays like a demon.

The moment when he moved away from a couple and pinged it Into billy, who made a great touch only to be denied one on target by a great block was a quality bit of play from enda. Would have been a great goal.

Steven's got better as the game went on. Leeds have done that all season to teams and scored . They didn't score mate. Which was the main thing
Not only did they not score, but they didn't have a single shot on target. They ran out of steam and ideas. Tom Daley seems to be having an influence though, some solid diving 9s today.
For such a big fella, old Pontus seems to be made of glass. I'd be surprised if he can put his shoes on without injuring himself.

Would never have dreamed of it and there's a few contenders but he's getting up there for player of the year

My MOM aswell. what an inspirational player.

Kept arguably the best player in the league quiet for large parts of the game today. Fantastic performance.

He has made huge strides defensively. He used to back off his man too much and allow crosses to come in. Improved on that massively.

He's absolutely different class, been well impressed with him since he signed for us. Just hope he continues to improve and and play in the Prem, with us of course.

Not seen anybody mention him yesterday, but WOW what a performance!!! Put England's first choice right wing back on the back foot, and made him look distinctly average. I knew he was getting better, but I honestly think he's in the top 3 full backs in the country now. Top top player.

stevens performance has strangely been very overlooked, look at the stats , amazing performance!

Back
Top Bottom