CONFIRMED Enda Stevens signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
Never heard of him? No. Me Either.....

Sky Bet Championship
Rotherham, Millwall and Sheffield United target move for Aston Villa defender

Rotherham United, Sheffield United and Millwall are all targeting a move for Aston Villa left-back Enda Stevens, according to FLW sources.

Stevens is attracting interest

The 24-year-old full-back has found first team action hard to get at Villa Park, and he looks set to leave the club on loan this summer.

The Dublin born defender has been at Aston Villa since 2012, and has made only seven appearances for the first team.

Stevens has Football league experience having made two appearances for Notts County in 2013 in a loan spell, and then making 13 appearances for Doncaster on loan last season.

The 6ft defender is not thought to be in Paul Lambert’s plans for the upcoming Premier League campaign, so a move to the second tier is an option.

Rotherham, Sheffield United and Millwall are all looking for extra cover for their backlines before the start of the season on August 9th, and are eyeing a move for the Republic of Ireland under-21.

A strong indication Brayford is not coming back.

Typical racist remark , ;) Regarding anything Irish ,
I hope you know our prime minister ( Taoiseach ) is called Enda .
Used to play for them twats Shamrock Rovers , and played for them in the Europa league , the proper league bit ,
Against Spurs which then earned him his move to Villa ,

Typical racist remark , ;) Regarding anything Irish ,
I hope you know our prime minister ( Taoiseach ) is called Enda .
Used to play for them twats Shamrock Rovers , and played for them in the Europa league , the proper league bit ,
Against Spurs which then earned him his move to Villa ,

Your prime minister moved to Villa? And now we're signing him???

Too confusing.. :confused::p

Enda Stevens.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/pompey-set-to-lose-defender-1-7953185

& here is a little piece from a website I found,

Enda Stevens (Played 45 (0 as Sub) Scored 1):

I'll try not to sound too biased towards another Irishman (not when there's 3 more still to come), but you'd be hard pushed to find another Pompey fan who doesn't think Enda is one of, if not, the best left back in League Two.

He was tipped for big things at Villa, and a few eyebrows were raised when he joined us last season, but 2 years on and he continues to be one of the most consistent performers who offers threats coming forward and solid defending when called upon.

His lung busting runs and 10 assists made him one of many player of the season candidates.

Edna? Who?

e48df3c7d48dd4cd41c2ff3aae8b2722.jpg

He's had two very good seasons there (POTS twice) and always seemed likely to move to the Championship.

Couldn't have any complaints with this. Free transfer, deal done early, good player, good age. That's the way to do it. Get in there before others do, especially for the free agents. We're certainly not fucking about.

He's had two very good seasons there and always seemed likely to move to the Championship.

Couldn't have any complaints with this. Free transfer, deal done early, good player, good age. That's the way to do it. Get in there before others do, especially for the free agents. We're certainly not fucking about.

Portsmouth's player's player of the season & also made the league two team of the season this year. I think he may have won player of the season for them last year too? If nothing else it shows the lad has some consistancy to his game.

Yep, he got their player of the season twice.

He played for Wilder at Northampton in 2014, on a one month loan.

This one looks like a goer.

watched him at doncaster when he was there in league 1 got a good left foot and quick sign him up

Saw him at Doncaster and he looked very good especially attacking. Would be very happy with this. CW and AK had him at Northampton so know what he is like as a lad and a player, minimal risk.

Obviously wants to shoot back up the leagues having come from Villa, young enough to improve, and cheap.

Player of the season twice for Pompey.

CW always seems to sign player of the seasons from other clubs, that is probably our target list!

Back
Top Bottom