Emotional

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And I have NEVER seen 67 likes before for anything . Fantastic times to be a Blade but real mixed emotions as (Canadian) Mrs has booked a surprise birthday escape leaving Satdee evening which does not give me enough time to fly in for Ipswich game, utilize my (not used enough) season ticket, and get back before I fly out (somewhere) again. HFD!!!
Huge F***in Dilemma

And I have NEVER seen 67 likes before for anything . Fantastic times to be a Blade but real mixed emotions as (Canadian) Mrs has booked a surprise birthday escape leaving Satdee evening which does not give me enough time to fly in for Ipswich game, utilize my (not used enough) season ticket, and get back before I fly out (somewhere) again. HFD!!!
The age old Football or Mrs dilemma, we've all been there. I've chosen United every time but if I were you I'm not sure I'd travel 10 hours here and 10 hours back to be clouted by the Mrs on the return. That said it may all be worth it if we seal the deal.

I remember not wanting Wilder as manager.

I remember sitting watching us go 3-0 down to Southend in twenty minutes and thinking how right I'd been.

What a twat I was.
That's not being a twat based on what you saw at that time.

If you ever need help utilising that season ticket Toronto, happy to help ha !! Will even pay you for the ones you don’t use !
£1 cat C , £2 cat B , £3 cat A , £4 cat A* ,!!
As ever UTBLOODYB!!

Back
Top Bottom