Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We've definitely been looking in Belgium then.

I wonder if this could indicate there was any truth in the Christian Kouame links too?

January could be more interesting than expected if we're looking abroad - and have a stable league position to attract players this time.

I wonder if this could indicate there was any truth in the Christian Kouame links too?

January could be more interesting than expected if we're looking abroad - and have a stable league position to attract players this time.
Did you watch the match? What did you think of Deli, the left centre half. In fact, all of their centre halves looked decent.

Did you watch the match? What did you think of Deli, the left centre half. In fact, all of their centre halves looked decent.

Didn't see much, was watching Genk (who were excellent). Will try to see more of Brugges.

Didn't see much, was watching Genk (who were excellent). Will try to see more of Brugges.
Brugges was the night before. I watched Genk v Napoli too, they made Napoli look very ordinary.

Brugges was the night before. I watched Genk v Napoli too, they made Napoli look very ordinary.

So it was. It was Atalanta I was watching then. Another interesting team.

Yes, Napoli maybe a bit complacent. Genk no doubt determined to make up for that embarrassment at Salzburg.... although that's beginning to look less embarrassing given Salzburg's effort at Anfield. It's certainly a very interesting group, probably the best one this season.

Seemingly can't run more than ten yards without miskicking or falling over, it's a no from me

Is Van Winckel based there?, or could it be the scouts for the Prince's Belgian club that are sending us info?

Would love it to happen but can only see him going to Dortmund if they're interested

Very intriguing after digging into him a little. Gotta think Berge coming helps add some credibility to our chances. I'd imagine we can offer more playing time/chance to shine than Dortmund

TBF: Kristof Terreur is a lot of times spot on when it comes to transfernews/rumours.
Indeed, he was the guy that kept everyone in the loop up to the announcement. He even posted the photo of the meeting in our hotel on twitter.

I seem tu think we have been mentioned in connection with this lad. Playing in the Europa League against Manure and scored their goal (which I did not see!)

I seem tu think we have been mentioned in connection with this lad. Playing in the Europa League against Manure and scored their goal (which I did not see!)

Having a good game. Bags of pace and Man United shit scared of him

I don't think you saw this thread either :p

Back
Top Bottom