Player Suggestion Emiliano Buendia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It seems we're after John Swift for the RCM role, the sale of Lundstram would presumably cover his costs although I'm not convinced he'll make an instant impact in the same way Buendia could. The difference between spending £5m and £20m though I suppose.

One way of looking at it is, would you take Cash (approx. £13m) and Swift (£5m) over Buendia (£20m)...
Cash can compete at RWB and cover RCM...
I'd personally go for Buendia, but I can see why Wilder would be more tempted by the first option.

I think 20m for Buendia is decent value. In a good side he could be very good... would certainly give us an option to play with a 10 too which we don't currently have really. Our issue will be the GK. If we can't get Deano we're going to have to spend big on a GK. I'd imagine we have 2 20mill ish signings this summer. A striker will have to be one, the other as things stand will have to be a GK.

Think Swift and Freeman will have been earmarked for that number 10 role personally, which I expect us to use much more next season

I think 20m for Buendia is decent value. In a good side he could be very good... would certainly give us an option to play with a 10 too which we don't currently have really. Our issue will be the GK. If we can't get Deano we're going to have to spend big on a GK. I'd imagine we have 2 20mill ish signings this summer. A striker will have to be one, the other as things stand will have to be a GK.

Last season he was very good in a shit Norwich side. He was 4th in the entire division for chances created.

£20m is a steal.

I'm hoping we're quietly getting this done.
Based on anything?
Or just wistful thinking?

Doing things quietly only ever suits the buying club, a noise or two from the selling club or the agent and its an auction it seems.

He plays RCM. Would be my number one recruitment.

100%

In December 2019 he created more chances than any other player in EPL history in a single month.

The game I watched Norwich away at Watford he scored a pearler and played on the right side of a midfield 3. He worked his ass off up and down the pitch so fits our model.

Get him Chris.

100%

In December 2019 he created more chances than any other player in EPL history in a single month.

The game I watched Norwich away at Watford he scored a pearler and played on the right side of a midfield 3. He worked his ass off up and down the pitch so fits our model.

Get him Chris.
Excellent call that, but I'll say it before anybody else does.. Wages!!

'Quietly' wasn't quite the word I was looking for, how about 'without fuss'?

If we keep this at the top of the rumour mill who knows what might happen. Apparently this forum is influential in terms of ITKs so let’s see how it goes.

Was my number one target going into the window. Shame we haven't formally been linked with him as far as I'm aware

I'm very surprised Leeds haven't already signed him, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom