Elitism is alive and well

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Here's a formula I worked out for calculating your Bladeyness...

equation.gif

Without wishing to take sides, I recall seeing the post mentioned.

It was the type of parochial spite that I've come to expect from certain quarters. Look at the thread 'playoffs - support the team or don't go!' post #76. It contained a bit of pointless prediction, a touch of moral superiority based on being a longtime poster (boy, that gets brownie points?), and I'll leave you, the reader, to interpret this post, by metalblade, in whatever way you feel is appropriate. It was a silly point, a bit like saying that anyone smaller than yourself shouldn't be allowed to comment. Instead of inclusiveness, it pointed towards something akin to one of those Northern Ireland separatists. Sad really, I'd thought we'd long got past something that unimportant.

Can I advise a little cooling off from everyone on this thread? And I speak as someone who's been involved in one or two spats, so I knows me stuff :oops:
There are a lot of people I disagree with on here ,some I must admit I am not keen on ,but can debate ,however there is only one who I will not respond to at all and feel it is better to just let him get on with it. I like banter and debate ,and I don't care about the personal stuff ,but everyone has a line somewhere ,some people are at different levels to others ,you can always just chose to ignore it or them. What really does strike me is what miserable lives some people lead , as all they do is come on a message board to moan and whinge just for the sake of it.

Without wishing to take sides, I recall seeing the post mentioned.

It was the type of parochial spite that I've come to expect from certain quarters. Look at the thread 'playoffs - support the team or don't go!' post #76. It contained a bit of pointless prediction, a touch of moral superiority based on being a longtime poster (boy, that gets brownie points?), and I'll leave you, the reader, to interpret this post, by metalblade, in whatever way you feel is appropriate. It was a silly point, a bit like saying that anyone smaller than yourself shouldn't be allowed to comment. Instead of inclusiveness, it pointed towards something akin to one of those Northern Ireland separatists. Sad really, I'd thought we'd long got past something that unimportant.

Can I advise a little cooling off from everyone on this thread? And I speak as someone who's been involved in one or two spats, so I knows me stuff :oops:

Well, in my relatively short time on this fine Forum, that has got to be the most aimless thread yet. And here I am posting on it.

(aimless thread, not your post IIYB, just to clarify, don't want to be falling out with people, even if it seems the motive of this OP)

There are a lot of people I disagree with on here ,some I must admit I am not keen on ,but can debate ,however there is only one who I will not respond to at all and feel it is better to just let him get on with it. I like banter and debate ,and I don't care about the personal stuff ,but everyone has a line somewhere ,some people are at different levels to others ,you can always just chose to ignore it or them. What really does strike me is what miserable lives some people lead , as all they do is come on a message board to moan and whinge just for the sake of it.

I must admit i disagreed with you Sitwell in the past, and then you began sending me Eric Abidals through the post.........

I've not been to a match in years but that's not why people think I'm a cunt.

I would guess that was because you grassed all the Millwall firm up, what was the story behind that, i remember reading it, but not being sure what the fuck it was all about.

Back
Top Bottom