Player Suggestion Ehrun Oztumer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just don't see it with Oztumer. He's an alright player and stands out because his lack of height makes him look like a kid.

I'm sure he thinks he's earned good money and a very prominent role in a starting XI. Don't think he's good enough to take minutes from Duffy. And I'd much rather give the minutes to Brooks

You really can’t understand why you might have to have seen a player to know whether he’s any good?

Neymar isn’t exactly a good comparison now is it.

Ive seen him SIX times in the FLESH in games against us,plus numerous video's,to form my opinion.

Now you tell me how many times you have seen Erhun play to form your negative opinion about him.

Neymar was over the top,but you cant understand the analogy still applies to many things in life that we have not "physically seen".

Ive seen him SIX times in the FLESH in games against us,plus numerous video's,to form my opinion.

Now you tell me how many times you have seen Erhun play to form your negative opinion about him.

Neymar was over the top,but you cant understand the analogy still applies to many things in life that we have not "physically seen".

I don't have a negative opinion about him, I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion either way. What I will say is that his stats do look good but it makes me wonder why nobody else has signed him so far and now that he's on a free it looks like the only team interested is Bolton, who will only be looking at free transfers.

I said from the beginning that I was genuinely interested in how many times you'd seen him play and what your opinion is of the player, why you decided to take an immediate defensive stance I don't know.

I don't have a negative opinion about him, I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion either way. What I will say is that his stats do look good but it makes me wonder why nobody else has signed him so far and now that he's on a free it looks like the only team interested is Bolton, who will only be looking at free transfers.

I said from the beginning that I was genuinely interested in how many times you'd seen him play and what your opinion is of the player, why you decided to take an immediate defensive stance I don't know.

Why on earth does it matter that “no one else” (meaning no big club I assume?) has signed him yet? I don’t get that logic! Why did “no one else” sign Fleck then when he was on a free from Cov?

Would you prefer that we only go for players who “some one else” has signed? Like Jordan Rhodes for example?

Why on earth does it matter that “no one else” (meaning no big club I assume?) has signed him yet? I don’t get that logic! Why did “no one else” sign Fleck then when he was on a free from Cov?

Would you prefer that we only go for players who “some one else” has signed? Like Jordan Rhodes for example?

Once again you've jumped in without reading my post

It will be good to see the end of this thread. For 6 months.

It will be good to see the end of this thread. For 6 months.
I’m tempted to find him and smash the little cunt’s kneecaps just to stop this thread.

If Wilder, Knill and Mitchell rate him they’ll make him an offer. Fine by me. If they don’t, they won’t, fine by me also because they know more about professional football than I ever will and they’ll get the sack if they get it wrong, I won’t, I’ll just keep posting shit.

He will be a very good signing for a attack minded side. No idea why he went to Bolton.

Rate him, would have liked us to sign him at one point.

Properly Walsalled us multiple times. What was up with that shit?

Back
Top Bottom