Eh up !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dynoblade

Reaction score
Long time rider of the roller coaster that is being a Blade. I have gone from going to the lane regularly, to seeing the Blades every game home and away. Two FA cup semifinals and a play off final as a season ticket holder to not going at all due to being a new dad and completely flat broke!

Both me and the Blades are in a much better position now and this season I've started taking my eight year old son. He has been bitten hard by the bug (poor little bugger !) and I hope to take him regularly to most home games next season. I hope next season he sees a reversal of a certain Christmas game from 1979 at the same age I was on that fateful day. This would be magical.

Long time rider of the roller coaster that is being a Blade. I have gone from going to the lane regularly, to seeing the Blades every game home and away. Two FA cup semifinals and a play off final as a season ticket holder to not going at all due to being a new dad and completely flat broke!

Both me and the Blades are in a much better position now and this season I've started taking my eight year old son. He has been bitten hard by the bug (poor little bugger !) and I hope to take him regularly to most home games next season. I hope next season he sees a reversal of a certain Christmas game from 1979 at the same age I was on that fateful day. This would be magical.
You Sir are exactly the type of supporter I refer to when folk post about "Praise for McCabe".
We should not forget Praise for fans like you who stuggle from time to time to actually afford to go.
Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom