CONFIRMED Duffy joins Stoke City on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Of course that's possible and probable. He's good enough to be on the bench sometimes though.

He has appeared this season and did naff all, and in the cup he looked miles off it.

I back Wilder on this one. He'll be included when he can trust he's not going to get sent off, and sees good positional discipline and work rate.

Agreed, he will always be held in great esteem amongst us for what he did.

But I do wonder if in 20 years when he’s talking to his grandkids, how he reflects upon not been able to speak of walking out at Anfield, been part of the squad that beat Arsenal and Everton, as he was pushing for a few extra unneeded £grand?
im stuck between feeling sympathy, and you bell end.

He has appeared this season and did naff all, and in the cup he looked miles off it.

I back Wilder on this one. He'll be included when he can trust he's not going to get sent off, and his positional discipline and work rate.

Completely agree. I am not saying at all that he should be starting, but in the context of someone saying that Duffy is the only player with the flair to unlock teams that sit back, I countered that with Morrison, who on his game would probably be better at it than Duffy was.

Back
Top Bottom