Duffy`s coming back !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wavy-blade

Reaction score
To Sheffield tonight, to the sty , I am sure those dirty pigs will welcome him back , mind you he wont score again sat on the bench , would love it if he came on and scored .

To Sheffield tonight, to the sty , I am sure those dirty pigs will welcome him back , mind you he wont score again sat on the bench , would love it if he came on and scored .
I hope he bounces onto the pitch on a red and white pogo stick baring his arse to all 4 rusting shithole stands before ritually gutting an owl on the centre spot.

Wouldn't surprise me if those piggys had a lovely song for him saying how they value him more than we do and he should join them

It’s live on SKY 407 channel. Main match is Reading v QPR not one likely to thrill me.

Anyone see his tweet? A blade asked if he was coming back and he replied with 3 crying/laughing emojis and a clenched fist one
I take that as a no then!

All the best son! Stoke just won their last game so go into it with confidence

If Duffy gets on the pitch and scores, I will gladly have a beer to celebrate, but if he doesn't get a game at the theatre of rust, I will sadly have a beer to think what could have been.

Cheers Mark Duffy.

If Duffy gets on the pitch and scores, I will gladly have a beer to celebrate, but if he doesn't get a game at the theatre of rust, I will sadly have a beer to think what could have been.

Cheers Mark Duffy.
Probably a flat 3 with Duffy occasionally coming off the bench whilst his wife tweets shite about a lack of game time.

It’s live on SKY 407 channel. Main match is Reading v QPR not one likely to thrill me.

Thanks for telling me which channel to avoid tonight, I’m off to the garage to try putting electric current through my scrotum instead.

It’s in the stars. He might increase his cult status even more.
Ohhh I do hope so but the only problems is Stoke haven't had one single shot on target and they also haven't got Brooks and Clarke .

Ohhh I do hope so but the only problems is Stoke haven't had one single shot on target and they also haven't got Brookes and Clarke .
And they have a self destruct button ! Mind you when the programme £3 is the loudest thing you can hear it still makes me smile ! Even that is 😂

Back
Top Bottom