Drinkwater

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S2 BLADE

Reaction score
I know he has had his problems and pretty much vanished off the face of the earth for 3/4 but considering how light we are at CM could CW get something out of him ?

The Drinkwater who played for Leicester five years ago would be an asset, but enough teams and managers have tried to get a tune out of him since and failed to make me think the issues with him are too substantial (as would be the wages).

If we're taking a chance on any risky bargain basement/free midfielders (inadvisable at moment) then it's Kagawa all the way for me

The one at Leicester would be the best midfielder in the squad by a distance.

The one since going to Chelsea has been terrible.

I know he has had his problems and pretty much vanished off the face of the earth for 3/4 but considering how light we are at CM could CW get something out of him ?

Did you watch him play for Burnley and Villa? Unfit, disinterested - a total busted flush spolit by the riches that came with his move to Chelsea

Did you watch him play for Burnley and Villa? Unfit, disinterested - a total busted flush spolit by the riches that came with his move to Chelsea

The 'riches' that came from the move to Chelsea were not the issue.

He has had off the field issues his whole career, his issues at Leicester disappeared because of how well he was managed and the fact he had a number of players he knew from his youth days.

Chelsea didn't do their research with him.

Norwood looked like he was drinking something a bit stronger than water pre yesterday's game.

Back
Top Bottom