Drinks in the local

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stearman, Kozluk and McCabe.

Bantz central.

Darren Carr. Les Tibbott and Denis Longhorn for me. And Gary Brazil to join us for the last half hour.

Apologies to Don Peattie who came a close 4th.

Ashley ward - I need me roof doing and he's a builder ,

Billy Whitehurst - we'll be in the Rawson on a day the pigs are at home (no explanation needed)

Vinnie Jones, back up... (For the record I thought Jones led us well away from home) and I loved the sendings off, wasn't all serious about it back then me..
Jones? I’d sooner have Morgan backing me up.

Sorry to be an arse, as I get the point of the thread for most people, but I have no interest at all in going to the pub with 3 Sheffield United players. I'm happy supporting these lads whilst they play for my team. When they leave, which they nearly always do, I'm largely indifferent to them.

Don't understand the Givens hatred, he stepped up and hit a poor shot, at least it was on target and he didn't screw up on purpose.

Neither can I,
I was more pissed off with John Matthews for not having the bottle to do his job

Don Givens stepped up because nobody else would

I once shared a table with Paul pescisolido and curtis woodhouse on a posh nosh do at the lane,they were a laugh.
Got in a round with Lee sandford at a players do and he absolutely hated Neil warnock some reason!!!!!
Dougie hogson was a laugh aswell.

Baldock. The women will be swarming the table no danger. Good looking cat is that lad.

James Beattie. My favourite ever Blade and another good looking fella to attract the chicks.

Diego De Girolamo.

Morgs, Dougie Hodgson, Egan- nowt but centre haifs and Guinness

Back
Top Bottom