Statistics Don't worry Gareth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have not the slightest interest in the English National team, but I will say this: They were rubbish last time, despite the most favourable draw any team has ever had. They’ll be rubbish next time and haven’t an iota of a chance of winning it. There’s a large bet available for any Little Englander who wants to differ.

This really ought to be in ‘England Wank and Other Nonsense’. Move
Miserable sod if you didnt enjoy last summer
I did. I was in Croatia for a couple of weeks...

Full of racists and lit
I didn’t say that. I said ‘or an independent Scotland’. England is currently a nasty little nation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44040251

Love it when people moan about racism , Britain is probably the best / most tolerant place to live in the work go and live in The US or Eastern Europe and see how bad it is compared to the UK / England

Nail on head squarely hit.

Nail on head squarely hit.

Just watched sky sports bang on about there not been any black managers
Apparently sol Campbell started at the very bottom because he was black ?

No Chris wilder and other managers did working in non league

Love it when people moan about racism , Britain is probably the best / most tolerant place to live in the work go and live in The US or Eastern Europe and see how bad it is compared to the UK / England

I don’t wish to live in the US or Eastern Europe. I want to make my own country better. That isn’t done by piously claiming we’re the worst of a bad bunch.

BDCC1E39-B8AA-4F2E-A0BE-39DAE858F029.jpeg

Pride of England.

Scotland is full of sectarian bigotry and anti English racism.

It’s only a couple of years back an 8 year old child on holiday in Scotland was punched in the face by a grown man whilst playing in a park in an England top.

But England is the Nasty country? Jog on you inadequate tool

I don’t wish to live in the US or Eastern Europe. I want to make my own country better. That isn’t done by piously claiming we’re the worst of a bad bunch.

View attachment 54064

Pride of England.

View attachment 54064

Pride of England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48339080

Indeed.

Scotland is full of sectarian bigotry and anti English racism.

It’s only a couple of years back an 8 year old child on holiday in Scotland was punched in the face by a grown man whilst playing in a park in an England top.

But England is the Nasty country? Jog on you inadequate tool

The irony...

Did Tommy send you that? Keep fanning the flames for England and St. George.

View attachment 54072

Bringemback.

No appetite to get heavily involved in your trolling but you seem blinkered in your view that racism and bigotry only comes from white English people.

Racism and bigotry is one of the nasty human traits and exists across all continents, and in every colour, creed, and religion.

The bigotry being shown currently by parts of the Muslim community in this country is just an extension of the views commonly shown in the Middle East and Africa.

This country is far from perfect in this regard but it's a hell of a lit more tolerant than many across the planet.

You don't deal with racism and bigotry by just calling out that that suits your agenda. That behaviour just fans the flames.

Back
Top Bottom