Do you think Madine could chin...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

knowsnowt

Get to fuck!
Reaction score
A honey badger?
Badger comes as it. Au natural.
Madine is allowed his togger boots.

For context the badger is cornered in Gary's green house and has young with her. Gary needs to protect his organic cucumbers as hes growing them for his wife. (He promised he'd grow her some) And kinda has to.present them to her in A1 condition too.

A honey badger?
Badger comes as it. Au natural.
Madine is allowed his togger boots.

For context the badger is cornered in Gary's green house and has young with her. Gary needs to protect his organic cucumbers as hes growing them for his wife. (He promised he'd grow her some) And kinda has to.present them to her in A1 condition too.

Experience enhancing substances can be dangerous .

Just say no .

Would you rather fight one hundred honey badger sized Madines or one Madine sized honey badger?

This cute little piggy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190219-144650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190219-144650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 1
Would you rather fight one hundred honey badger sized Madines or one Madine sized honey badger?
I'd just let the badger have the cucumbers what ever fucking size and fuck the situation off tbh. Like his wife is gonna check If if they came out of the greenhouse or Tesco's.
Stupid thread.
Fuxking international breaks. :(

Would you rather have these international breaks and not watch them, or have all the international qualifiers played back to back and watch them all?

I assume Gary Madine will take down the honey badger with a reckless slide tackle from behind.

Tony Blair and Alistair Campbell captured and beheaded by ISIS or United promoted as champions and becoming an established Premier League side?

Bah, Premier League is overrated anyway......

I assume Gary Madine will take down the honey badger with a reckless slide tackle from behind.
Have you seen those fuckers leap?
It's like lobbing a spider under your nannan!

Tony Blair and Alistair Campbell captured and beheaded by ISIS or United promoted as champions and becoming an established Premier League side?

Bah, Premier League is overrated anyway......

Without George Bush ? Not sure .

But chuck him in and I'm Team JB II all the way . :)

Gary has honed his martial arts through years of playing street fighter 2 on the snes.

Dragon punch and it's game over honey badger.

All of the green house attendees would definitely and I mean definitely play dead until Garys Mrs comes in a few days later looking for him

Whatever the score, they're both going to have to be really careful in that greenhouse. It won't take very much to smash the lot up.

I'll let madine chin our old lass if he gets us promoted! He can kick her right in the c**t aswell for good measure.

Win or lose, you know the honey badgers car will get torched on his drive.

Back
Top Bottom