Do You Miss Me?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“It’s like seeing an old girlfriend out with a richer, more successful and better looking man”

Just to add to the others who liked this comment... who would have thought that Ipswich fans would be the best of the bunch? And given their fierce rivals, I’m in danger of growing a bit of respect for the Tractor Boys... any help to stop this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
“It’s like seeing an old girlfriend out with a richer, more successful and better looking man”

Just to add to the others who liked this comment... who would have thought that Ipswich fans would be the best of the bunch? And given their fierce rivals, I’m in danger of growing a bit of respect for the Tractor Boys... any help to stop this would be appreciated.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20191116_170504.jpg

Used to really like Brentford fans in the past: connection with Bob Booker, obviously, the red n white stripes, the underdog status surrounded by Chelsea, having a proper football ground.

Now though, I can't say I feel the same, they seem particularly bitter towards us on the basis of the forums. I've far more respect for the likes of the smaller northern clubs like Rochdale.

A look at how fans of our players’ former clubs are reacting to their start in The Premier League.

Cheers Panchero!

A look at how fans of our players’ former clubs are reacting to their start in The Premier League.

I reckon that's probably your best work Roy! Top effort! Do you have to become a member of these club's fans forums just to see the comments?! I know some forums are like that.

I reckon that's probably your best work Roy! Top effort! Do you have to become a member of these club's fans forums just to see the comments?! I know some forums are like that.

That would be a real pain in the arse if he had to sign up to all individual forums, which is why he makes them all up.

There are a few you need to join but not any Premier League clubs so far

Back
Top Bottom