Di Lema

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
The rock and hard place in this coming window.

How do you improve us in the area's that we are lacking (quality wise) when we are bottom and looking like certs to be relegated.

If we had been in this situation in our first season Berge would not have signed i am sure of that.

Who could you attract,aged hasbeens looking for one last payday,potential from Lge1 and lower Championship sides,cannot see any player coming from an upper Championship side that has a sniff of being promoted.

On that basis i dont think we will sign anyone,and as Wilder said "go with what we have got" and rebuild with quality next summer depending on where we are.

We still have two loans available to us.....one foreign and one local (boost our midfield). I think it will be a battle between the 4 teams and i think we are better than the other 3. Have a smart window and sign starters and i think we will be okay.

The rock and hard place in this coming window.

How do you improve us in the area's that we are lacking (quality wise) when we are bottom and looking like certs to be relegated.

If we had been in this situation in our first season Berge would not have signed i am sure of that.

Who could you attract,aged hasbeens looking for one last payday,potential from Lge1 and lower Championship sides,cannot see any player coming from an upper Championship side that has a sniff of being promoted.

On that basis i dont think we will sign anyone,and as Wilder said "go with what we have got" and rebuild with quality next summer depending on where we are.
Wilder said at the end of last season he was going to bring in quality players to add to the team, what happened we ended up with squad fillers!!

Marcos Rojo loan, Shinji Kagawa free transfer, and an attacking RCM loan from abroad - Sell Lundstram and use the funds for a couple of decent championship/league one RCM/LCB prospects.

Minimal outlay, something completely different to what we have already, and one last throw of the dice to keep us up.

^^^^ Agree with what you say, unfortunately cannot see Lundstram doing anything other than running his contract down.
After his performance yesterday he should never wear our shirt again

Can we get Kagawa in now
yes we could, his contract with Zaragoza ended 2nd October which was before the end of the international transfer window on 5th October 2020.

“Free agents can be signed by a club at any time during the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window”

Get him in Wilder QUICK!

Back
Top Bottom