Desso Pitch..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Is it still gonna be installed this summer? Overheard that its been cancelled, is this true?

If it is, we want answers.

And the Pigs have started on theirs, not that you can tell where the pitch remains and where they have started to dig it up.

I'm pretty sure we are top of the list for pitchs to be installed this close season.

I had it confirmed from John Garrett it was definitely going ahead all booked and sorted, probably some thick pigs saying we must have cancelled because we haven't started on ours yet. :rolleyes:

I had it confirmed from John Garrett it was definitely going ahead all booked and sorted, probably some thick pigs saying we must have cancelled because we haven't started on ours yet. :rolleyes:

Dinlos forget we have a playoff game on it first as well as another league game

Same thick Pigs that haven't realised we've got 2 games to play on home soil over the next week

What if it isn't ?

We want answers as to why you keep making things up !!

Yes, yes, yes!!!.....Not only do we want answers, we demand them.....if I have to I'll get Foxy, Linz, and Silverfox sleeping next to our new glossy pitch if that's what it'll take....and if that doesn't work I'll make sure that the tories record a new version of 'All you need is love', with Michael Gove on lead vocal.....and, as my final, no-shit, kick-em-in-the-bolox, act of desperation, I'll ask nicely.....uh, uh, uh, wadya think of that you rumour junkie you?

Same thick Pigs that haven't realised we've got 2 games to play on home soil over the next week

There was a thread on Porktalk a while back saying that they'd nicked our slot with Desso. Even this weekend, they were discussing about whether theirs is a Desso installation or not. I really hope it isn't and it's just a few bags of sand and half a hundredweight of ryegrass seed.....

There was a thread on Porktalk a while back saying that they'd nicked our slot with Desso. Even this weekend, they were discussing about whether theirs is a Desso installation or not. I really hope it isn't and it's just a few bags of sand and half a hundredweight of ryegrass seed.....

Trig, have no fear. Having wandered onto the wives club that is Porktalk far too many times, I've seen how self-serving their conversations are. It's all opinion rather than fact. As soon as anything even vaguely positive is mentioned with regards to their club they splutter and chortle as if it's fact.

At least our relative lack of success has brought with it a cynicism and understated sense of what lies ahead, whereas the wankerholics in S6 tend to grab onto any rumour as if it's a biblical assertion. Let the fools dribble down their bibs, Gray will be counting the days until he receives his P45 and then the next round of world domination will begin. It's what they're destined for, rumour, half-baked hope, and a vision of life that extends no further than wondering what it must be like to be a genuine city-based football team.

At least our relative lack of success has brought with it a cynicism and understated sense of what lies ahead, whereas the wankerholics in S6 tend to grab onto any rumour as if it's a biblical assertion. Let the fools dribble down their bibs, Gray will be counting the days until he receives his P45 and then the next round of world domination will begin. It's what they're destined for, rumour, half-baked hope, and a vision of life that extends no further than wondering what it must be like to be a genuine city-based football team.

Post of the year so far. Have a like.

Jim confirmed on his facebook we are getting it still. Another failed rumour

Looking at the pictures surely they're laying a paddy field to make chief ladyboy feel at home.

Work is starting on our desso pitch in about 2 weeks.
No where as it even been said that the pigs are getting a desso, just spending a million on it. If ours, in total as cost around £1.85 million I'd imaging their veggie patch would cost a lot more!

Work is starting on our desso pitch in about 2 weeks.
No where as it even been said that the pigs are getting a desso, just spending a million on it. If ours, in total as cost around £1.85 million I'd imaging their veggie patch would cost a lot more!

Except perhaps Desso Sports themselves................ If pukka that is?

POST 115

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/226459-new-pitch-mania/page-6

Also:

PS: Ben, where's the £1.85m come from? The Telegraph article was estimated at £850k?

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk...ted-sanction-850-000-pitch-overhaul-1-6536673

Been past our training ground today and all the pitches have had a lot of work done up there. No games up there now so they have had work done to them, i know, what a shock:rolleyes: Can i have this as confirmed please:)

The threads on Porktalk and BladesMad are embarrassing. Hasn't it crossed the minds of any of the protagonists that we might both be getting a new pitch?

I've nicked this from Roygbiv but he's summed it up perfectly: "While fans of the two Sheffield clubs argue about pitches, Bournemouth have been promoted to the Premier League".

Oh, and if GeordieBlade from BladesMad is loitering on here - if it is a 4 year waiting list for a Desso pitch, why has ours only taken a year? #Moron

Back
Top Bottom