Incoming? Defoe and Long

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bournemouth have said Defoe can leave, so might not be us if it’s not a loan.

Why does his neck overlap his shirt. And why is his body a different colour to his head?

I don't care about his imperfections though, I just want him to score goals
Because, it would look to real if it was real!

His he still wandering about around Shireliffe training ground or is he walking down to the Lane.......:rolleyes: must be going the long way round.

Hold on, how come he scored in a behind closed doors game last month then!?

A lad i play footy with works at the academy with the first team. He gave me a prediction on when Coutts would be abc and was one week off (as far as I can tell he helps training with the team).

He said Defoe and Long are a pipe dream.

I'd love to be wrong!

What work does he do with the Academy at the first team?

The playing staff are told nowt about incoming transfer targets.

What work does he do with the Academy at the first team?

The playing staff are told nowt about incoming transfer targets.

He's a friend of a friend mate, I don't know that much about him tbf. All I'm saying is he's not been far off with his previous statements about happenings in the club.

Like uncle Neil says, you can't have enough strikers, and you can never have enough goals in your squad... but would he play along side of Sharp? Let's face it, Billy ain't getting dropped this season now.

I would much rather a striker come in that would compliment our main man.

Like uncle Neil says, you can't have enough strikers, and you can never have enough goals in your squad... but would he play along side of Sharp? Let's face it, Billy ain't getting dropped this season now.

I would much rather a striker come in that would compliment our main man.

Sharp’s a legend and in great form, but if you can improve you must.

Sharp’s a legend and in great form, but if you can improve you must.
I fully get that but Defoe wouldn't improve Clarke of McG at the side of him.
If you get a Abraham type player you'd have and improvement in terms of player that would also improve Sharps game at the side of him too.
If we can bring in just one striker then a like for like with our goal machine seems a bit of a waste to me.

Something on FB saying announcement after 6pm, shows a video of when signed dowell and a video of defoe, will have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom