Incoming? Defoe and Long

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This type of information would only come out from the other end.
The flow of information from our end is tighter than a xxxxxxxx.

You also said you’d been informed that we’d be spending £15m in January :rolleyes:

I did but that was my opinion. This is not, it's what I have been told. Maybe true, maybe not. All I have been told is that this is a done deal. We'll see in January I guess.

I did but that was my opinion. This is not, it's what I have been told. Maybe true, maybe not. All I have been told is that this is a done deal. We'll see in January I guess.

On the ‘No Money’ thread:

“I heard the opposite, £15m was mentioned”. So did you hear it or did you make it up?

On the ‘No Money’ thread:

“I heard the opposite, £15m was mentioned”. So did you hear it or did you make it up?

It was mentioned in the ale houses, no fact or substance. So you could say I made it up or passed on tap room talk? Your call how you see that. Well done for wasting your life trawling my my quotes by the way. Glad I mean so much to you.

It was mentioned in the ale houses, no fact or substance. So you could say I made it up or passed on tap room talk? Your call how you see that. Well done for wasting your life trawling my my quotes by the way. Glad I mean so much to you.

I didn’t trawl your quotes, I just happened to have a very good memory.

Nice backtracking by the way.

Christ I hope we don’t sign Long - just checked he’s scored 5 league goals in the last 3 seasons. 163 league starts in total in a 10 year career - he is the definition of a journeyman.

Looks like Dom Solanke has had a medical at Palace, and they are readying a deal for Abraham too. That for me rules out Defoe going to palace, I think we are the more likely destination over Sunderland?

Informed today from somebody very close to the club that Defoe 6 month loan is already done.

A lad i play footy with works at the academy with the first team. He gave me a prediction on when Coutts would be abc and was one week off (as far as I can tell he helps training with the team).

He said Defoe and Long are a pipe dream.

I'd love to be wrong!

A lad i play footy with works at the academy with the first team. He gave me a prediction on when Coutts would be abc and was one week off (as far as I can tell he helps training with the team).
is this some kind of hipster talk ?

The lad predicted the date and was off by a week, so to me he’s not a massive bullshitter.

If he says something about what the club are doing he’s not too far wrong.

Watch us sign Defoe now :p

Back
Top Bottom