Declan Gallagher

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Addison

Reaction score

Looks like were going for the 6 foot 6 option as a replacement for JOC. Won every header at the back for Scotland during the last few games. Celtic, Burnley and West Brom also interested. Out of contract in the summer.

He is a very good player. His GBH charge from a few years ago is a shocker, but it's undoubtedly stopped a very talented player progressing at the rate he should have.

He kept Mitrovic and Tadic quiet all night for Scotland.

Scottish Premiership to EPL is a huge step up but I'd be confident this lad could do it.

Let’s face it wilder hasn’t been scared of bringing in players with a record like madine before think he trusts there’s enough strong characters in the dressing room to police itself and we desperately need some help at the back and probably a bit of a bastard we’ve seemed a bit too nice this year.

I would hope we aren't signing 29 year olds from the SPL, personally. The fact that he occasionally goes Al Capone on people is neither here nor there.

I would hope we aren't signing 29 year olds from the SPL, personally. The fact that he occasionally goes Al Capone on people is neither here nor there.

We shouldn't be too snobby about where a player comes from. If the price is right and he's capably of being genuine cover, then it's worth considering. He's an international, so will have played against some top level players. Obviously his brush with the law raises questions about his attitude, but it may also explain why he's not had a move at an earlier stage of his career.

I've seen a little bit of him and know a couple of Livi fans, who really rate him. Defensively good and dominant, dunno whether he's capable of playing a more attacking game though, but who is? Is he defensively better than Robinson or Enda? Yes, I think he is, but he's right footed so not sure whether he'd fit in anywhere tbh.

Age isn't on his side, in that he'd be 30 soon after joining, but should still have a good few years left at that stage. Maybe he's be to replace Jagielka for a few years....?

Last edited:
Reactions: SWB
A 6"6 Morgan mark 2..........

Long term strategic planning for when 'United World' buy their first baseball club/franchise - I like it!

Back
Top Bottom