Dear Mr Mc Cabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So if our owners agreed to pump in an extra £ 10/20 million say, but said the supporters would also have to contribute towards the gamble investment by paying £10 extra per match, where would you stand on that.

I'm happy with that.
I've always been of the opinion that fans should contribute if they want quality, the owners shouldn't have to fund a shortfall
I'd rather pay £50 knowing that we could buy quality than £30 for not such good quality

But I know that most won't pay it. So what can you do ?

I'm happy with that.
I've always been of the opinion that fans should contribute if they want quality, the owners shouldn't have to fund a shortfall
I'd rather pay £50 knowing that we could buy quality than £30 for not such good quality

But I know that most won't pay it. So what can you do ?

I know you don't mean it but yeah, checkmate.

I know you don't mean it but yeah, checkmate.

Oh I do mean it,
I'd pay more for better quality every time for things that matter.

I wouldn't spend £200,000 on a Lamborghini for it's quality because it's not important to me. I wouldn't spend £700 on a pair of jeans like my friend did recently because it's not important to me. But for my football team yes I would

Oh I do mean it,
I'd pay more for better quality every time for things that matter.

I wouldn't spend £200,000 on a Lamborghini for it's quality because it's not important to me. I wouldn't spend £700 on a pair of jeans like my friend did recently because it's not important to me. But for my football team yes I would

8B22F322-515F-4E61-82EF-EFFBD44190B5.gif

Back
Top Bottom