Dear Mr Mc Cabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony

"Eacha heart out ya bums"
Reaction score
Seems Tuna man is going to do a Q & A for the pigs, maybe you can do the same and let us know where all the dosh is going and what the future holds.
As for CW, seems to be unconcerned that he's getting only money for loan players. His attitude leaves me to think he's gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat. Or maybe a surprise signing.
Still think it's maybe best to get a loan, see what happens and then try for a full deal if it works. Bet the pigs would have preferred Nogoals on a loan deal rather than screwing up £10.4 million on a transfer fee and getting on £10 million plus in signing on fee, wages over the next three years.
Just wondered if we'd signed Woodburn for say £6 million with the Brook's money. Don't think we would have been too happy.
West Brom have done well, spent loadsa money, but on tried and tested players.

I haven't got a problem with loans next month, January is a stupidly inflated market to work in so it makes sense to spend any money we have on wages alone. Can we get the quality that need though? As the OP says it looks like Wilder is fairly confident so we shall see. After all he didn't too bad in the summer with a limited budget, Hendo, Egan, Norwood and McG have all improved us from last season.

In terms of McCabe fronting up for a Q&A I would expect him to keep is head down whilst all this legal BS is ongoing, don't blame him either.

Seems Tuna man is going to do a Q & A for the pigs, maybe you can do the same and let us know where all the dosh is going and what the future holds.

Court in May is about the long and short of it.

January budget 'agreed'.

As for CW, seems to be unconcerned that he's getting only money for loan players. His attitude leaves me to think he's gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat. Or maybe a surprise signing.
Still think it's maybe best to get a loan, see what happens and then try for a full deal if it works. Bet the pigs would have preferred Nogoals on a loan deal rather than screwing up £10.4 million on a transfer fee and getting on £10 million plus in signing on fee, wages over the next three years.
Just wondered if we'd signed Woodburn for say £6 million with the Brook's money. Don't think we would have been too happy.

They haven't. They've bought in the keeper for less than they got for selling McClean and Evans. Gayle, Barnes and Adarabioyo are on loan, the latter being the Man City youth on £25k a week who bought the £2.5m house.

• Banned
Whaaaat????? £60 million in 2 seasons and nearly £12 million this. Little bit more than us.

No calls for the Prince then?
Wasn’t he the one attempting to force out McCabe initially and then not wanting to match the proposed investment in case somehow Kev won?

Also, West Brom have huge parachute payments.
What’s their wage bill on top of transfer outlay?
You can’t expect parity from us, unless you’re being totally unrealistic.

Wasn’t he the one attempting to force out McCabe initially and then not wanting to match the proposed investment in case somehow Kev won?

Also, West Brom have huge parachute payments.
What’s their wage bill on top of transfer outlay?
You can’t expect parity from us, unless you’re being totally unrealistic.
Totally unrealistic?
US ??????????????? :D

You have got that upside down ....

Yes McCabe wanted to invest more money as a loan ....... the Prince refused

The Prince wanted to give money to the Club to invest, it was McCabe that baulked at this ........

Which gives you some idea about who is confident of their position

This is where Fanners (the judge) bollocked them both for being gits,

and came up with using the Brookes money for running costs (£7 million), which is what McCabe would have done anyway going on the last 20 years

Neither of the fuckers objected to this .............

You have got that upside down ....

Yes McCabe wanted to invest more money as a loan ....... the Prince refused

The Prince wanted to give money to the Club to invest, it was McCabe that baulked at this ........

Which gives you some idea about who is confident of their position

This is where Fanners (the judge) bollocked them both for being gits,

and came up with using the Brookes money for running costs (£7 million), which is what McCabe would have done anyway going on the last 20 years

Neither of the fuckers objected to this .............
Ok so McCabe wanted to put something in for investment and the Prince would only agree if McCabe lost it if he lost the court case, which is highly likely.
So I got it a bit arse about tit, but it’s still the Prince who looked to stop the route to additional investment.
I think those attacking McCabe may look back rather more fondly when the Prince has sole control.

So I got it a bit arse about tit, but it’s still the Prince who looked to stop the route to additional investment.
No

McCabe wanted to loan the money to the Club

The Prince wanted to gift the money to the Club

They both had a preferred method, neither would agree to the others plan

No

McCabe wanted to loan the money to the Club

The Prince wanted to gift the money to the Club

They both had a preferred method, neither would agree to the others plan

McCabes preference was because the ball was in the Prince’s court as the option to buy rested with him. The share price was £5m. I thought it was investment in shares the Prince wanted not a gift. Therefore any additional share investment by McCabe would be worthless.

HRH, it would appear, didn’t want to pay for the property assets. I would have thought that alone would ring warning bells for even the most devout anti McCabists, without even considering he may have tried to pull a fast one.

In terms of McCabe fronting up for a Q&A I would expect him to keep is head down whilst all this legal BS is ongoing, don't blame him either.

It's the Prince who has been keeping his head down Stretch and McCabe who has been engaging in th PR stuff to get the fans onside.

Therefore any additional share investment by McCabe would be worthless.
Yes, I think the upshot was, Kev wasn't gonna see any of his money back ....... though the Club would benefit from the Investment :)

Makes sense from everyones perspective .... except one guy :rolleyes:

McCabes preference was because the ball was in the Prince’s court as the option to buy rested with him. The share price was £5m. I thought it was investment in shares the Prince wanted not a gift. Therefore any additional share investment by McCabe would be worthless.

HRH, it would appear, didn’t want to pay for the property assets. I would have thought that alone would ring warning bells for even the most devout anti McCabists, without even considering he may have tried to pull a fast one.

Maybe its that property asset in the corner of John Street and Bramall Lane he wasn't fussed about, you know, that loss making half empty office block that sticks out like a carbuncle between two grandstands. Maybe he didn't appreciate the "uniqueness" of it.

Maybe its that property asset in the corner of John Street and Bramall Lane he wasn't fussed about, you know, that loss making half empty office block that sticks out like a carbuncle between two grandstands. Maybe he didn't appreciate the "uniqueness" of it.

How do you know it’s loss making? Loving a set of accounts I’d be interested in seeing the figures.

Just not in crayon on a fag packet though :)

How do you know it’s loss making? Loving a set of accounts I’d be interested in seeing the figures.

Just not in crayon on a fag packet though :)

Because its half fucking empty. Sometimes your eyes are a better tool for assessing stuff like this than an accountancy degree. Before you go off on a tangent try addressing the rest of my post as to why this "property asset" is not an attractive proposition, i.e. why the fuck would anyone want to buy an office block inside a football ground.

Because its half fucking empty. Sometimes your eyes are a better tool for assessing stuff like this than an accountancy degree. Before you go off on a tangent try addressing the rest of my post as to why this "property asset" is not an attractive proposition, i.e. why the fuck would anyone want to buy an office block inside a football ground.
I always wondered why the Police Control was moved into there ........

Probably a way of getting some money out of the Club into the sons building .... who knows .... :rolleyes:

Loans are best in Jan

Well seeing as the centre isn’t run by United but by a company linked to Regus office services - which incidentally made a profit in 2017 - maybe your eyes are painted on? So yet again you’re spouting unsubstantiated bollocks. Just because it suits your agenda, doesn’t make it true, as we see once again.

It may actually turn a profit, who knows? But you have no idea whether it makes a loss or not because you know fuck all about it. No one needs an accountancy degree to see that. Anyone with a membership of the Teletubbies Junior Fan Club could work that out.

What next, “those statues in the car park don’t make us any money” ?

I always wondered why the Police Control was moved into there ........

Probably a way of getting some money out of the Club into the sons building .... who knows .... :rolleyes:

I can name someone who doesn’t :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dkc

It's the Prince who has been keeping his head down Stretch and McCabe who has been engaging in th PR stuff to get the fans onside.

Fair dos Snooty. I was just thinking about the OPs suggestion now that the legal proceedings seem quite advanced. KM might not be too inclined to talk about the future too much, in case it prejudices anything.

Back
Top Bottom