Dear Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Best manager we’ve ever had!

Buy British get relegated.

I bet Mr Wilder was against Berge signing.

Thank you so much for the best four seasons I can recall since my first game as a 9 year old way back in 1972.
I've witnessed some serious dross in the years since then, bad chairmans, bad managers and dreadful players.
John Harris had us playing some good football but that was in the early 70s, we've never had good football since then.
We got relegated. Stooped as low as the old 4th division, but our fan base was there in force, none of the "We're only here for the Premier league mob", were even born back then, it was great.
We had to wait 13 years for Dave Bassett to rescue us though.
The football was mainly poor but we were back in the big boys league.
It didn't last long though and we got relegated (again) but to be fair we're Blades it's what happens.
Then we had some shit stuff going off for a bit until Neil Warnock came and got us promoted. We hounded him out though because he wasn't good enough,so he took another team to the Premier league. So we had some more shit managers, in fact really shit managers and got relegated again etc....
Then you came along. We probably paid you about 200 quid a week and you took us out of league one after six years playing some good football.
Then we hung around the championship for a season, but decided to leave that to Wednesday and get promoted again.
We had a great season in the Premier League, my favourite since we finished 6th in the top tier but that was in another century.
Anyway basically you're getting us relegated now and you've upset some of our play station football Managers as well as some fans who've played at an high level on Sunday mornings.
So it looks like you've got to be sacked, apparently you're shit now.
Cheers Chris, keep your chin up and bring us back next season,some of us Fkin love you man ❤️
UTB

Dear Mr Wilder,
Please take no notice of fans on here wanting you either sacked or knighted as the owner says you're unsackable so just do whatever you want.

Last edited:
I’m the sort of bloke who’d get into fist fights over people slagging Chris Wilder off. But even I know a failing system when I see one. My old fella once told me that, everybody makes mistakes, but the mark of an intelligent person is that they don’t keep making the same mistakes.
You could write the script on United’s games this season, with a repeat performance of our failings time after time.

Back
Top Bottom