CONFIRMED Dean Henderson returns on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Young Goal keeper from Manc Poo, kept a few clean sheets last season and helped his club get promotion to the prem.
Apparently he wants to play for us, or so he says, think it will be a loan rather than perminant at min though :D

NA NA NANA HES A BLADE AND HES A BLADE!

Heard there shit at the back. Go in with £7M plus Jake Wright

Heard a clip from a random football podcast earlier, wilder was on and said talks are underway

If Man Utd are signing Oblak then Henderson really has to be leaving permanently.

Unless he's been told he has no future at Man Utd, I'm sure he'll have another season on loan with Utd. Given a max of 2 Prem loans, that won't be ideal so it would be interesting to see whether Utd explore and Man Utd entertain a perm deal with a buy-back option instead.

The lad knows what he wants, he’s a driven individual who is passionate about the game and just wants to play and be loved every week. He will have devoted his whole life so far to the game so what he has just experienced with us will have made his mind up. There something about our club that just “hits” players in the heart!!

I also suspect he wants to be in charge of his own destiny, and while yes he’s a Man United fan I doubt he wants to be there in some back up capacity behind some perceived foreign superstar, and at the same time having his career controlled by that same team.
Get his transfer here he knows where he stands and can build his career to the aim of being England’s number one.

So, I reckon any deal with us will be permanent now, with Man U insisting they get first dibs on buying him back for a fee which “rewards” us for his development.

I think we should play hardball here. It's perm or we move on due to the limited number of loans allowed.

I think it's a fantastic move for him and he's really settled here.

£6-8m should do it, with a buy back clause and it's an excellent step for his career. Regular first team football in the Prem. We either press on together and our club and his career grow at the same time, or if we don't quite cut it, we've got a ridiculously saleable asset.

Plus, he loves us. Gu' on Deano!

Wilder’s interview with BBC today suggests it’ll be another loan for Deano.

Not ideal as I much rather we try to get him on a permanent deal so we could still have 2 PL loans but I’d be happy for him to just back for the season. I think Man Utd see him as a future asset.

Wilder’s interview with BBC today suggests it’ll be another loan for Deano.

Not ideal as I much rather we try to get him on a permanent deal so we could still have 2 PL loans but I’d be happy for him to just back for the season. I think Man Utd see him as a future asset.

He said Sunday his ultimate ambition is to play for Man Utd, so it`s a loan we are looking at.

Don’t think either player or manager would discuss if they hadn’t got a probable thumbs up.

He’ll be back imo. on loan.

Give him a contract that includes the option of him going back to Man U eventually, but make him ours until then.

If they want £10m, give it them.

We need our loanees outfield most likely.

If he stays on loan and progresses as well.as he has this season He will be well out of our reach but if we sign him now or at least have a fee agreed for the end of the season we would have a real asset on our hands

We should loan him.

Spend the money elsewhere on the squad. See where we are next season.

If it’s 7m you bite their hands off.

Guaranteed England keeper who’s at a prime age and who’s next transfer given a year or two premier experience would be 5 times that.

If it’s 7m you bite their hands off.

Guaranteed England keeper who’s at a prime age and who’s next transfer given a year or two premier experience would be 5 times that.

Couldn't agree more! Sign him now before the fee goes up... Absolute no brainer!

How hard would it be to get a deal where we would buy him permanently for £1, keep him for the season and then have a clause where they can buy him back for £1 at the end of the season.

We get our player and can still bring in two loans
Dean gets his move
Man United get him back should they still have him in their plans.
Everybody wins

How hard would it be to get a deal where we would buy him permanently for £1, keep him for the season and then have a clause where they can buy him back for £1 at the end of the season.

Dean gets his move
Everybody wins
What's the difference between that and a loan? Wouldn't the PL see that as using technicalities to try and get around the loans rules?

Dean gets his move
Everybody wins
Brilliant idea!

Dean gets his move
Everybody wins
Bit expensive for us that.

Dean gets his move
Everybody wins

Would the pound be paid in instalments?

Dean gets his move
Everybody wins

Why would Man Utd do that?

They would get close to £1m for a season long loan so this would make 0 sense for them

Back
Top Bottom