CONFIRMED Dean Henderson returns on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently we paid MU £1.5m and are paying half of Deanno's wages (I'm in he know on this one at least 😇) Well done United. UTB

Apparently we paid MU £1.5m and are paying half of Deanno's wages (I'm in he know on this one at least 😇) Well done United. UTB

That work out about £2.5m for the season? Seems like a bloody good deal compared to what was originally (allegedly) tabled by Man Utd.

That work out about £2.5m for the season? Seems like a bloody good deal compared to what was originally (allegedly) tabled by Man Utd.
well probably about £2.8m or so but still a good deal imo. UTB

Good. We’ll sign Hendo permanent at end of season.

I think we will get another loan depending on which league we are in next year, but I don't think we will buy him, Ole is aware and praised him in an interview, so he will be the plan for them once DDG goes.

I guess our long goal aim for a keeper is Michael Verrips, if we need to loan him out to get games then we should do that but I think he is our future plan not Hendo

I think we will get another loan depending on which league we are in next year, but I don't think we will buy him, Ole is aware and praised him in an interview, so he will be the plan for them once DDG goes.

I guess our long goal aim for a keeper is Michael Verrips, if we need to loan him out to get games then we should do that but I think he is our future plan not Hendo
I wouldn’t put too much stock in Ole’s plans for the future.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in Ole’s plans for the future.

Ole (and Lumphead) will be replaced by proper managers as soon as the right calibre of manager becomes available.

Caretakers at best, a sign of the issues at both clubs that they have been given permanent contracts.

Back
Top Bottom