Dean Henderson Permanent?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have you been ? what is your opinion 1889

No, I haven’t, but I know someone who’s seen him a lot in the past and they’re not convinced he’s Premier League standard.

But he’s still young and might come on I suppose. Be interesting to see how he does in the U23’s.

So Man U negotiate for weeks to put him on mega wages then decide to sell him 2 months later to make sure they price us out.

What a club.

So Man U negotiate for weeks to put him on mega wages then decide to sell him 2 months later to make sure they price us out.

What a club.

Personally, I'm not convinced there's any truth to the story, but if there is, it would typify how badly managed Man Utd are under the current CEO.

Despite the rather dour exterior Ed Woodward is an interesting character from a very interesting family. I used to work fairly closely with his brother who is the father of Lavinia Woodward, who of course was in the news last year, although the family link with Ed wasn't highlighted too often in the media.

I don,t think Hendo is as good as De Gea and will never replace him.however i am sure £12m to £15m will secure his move to the Lane.we will have to wait untill January.

What a club.
They’re scared of doing what Arsenal and Spurs have done, losing players for nothing, so they’ve been offering contracts to any Man U player with two legs.

I don,t think Hendo is as good as De Gea and will never replace him.however i am sure £12m to £15m will secure his move to the Lane.we will have to wait untill January.
Cant see Wilder paying anything near that,
he,s a young goalie still a lot to learn .Probably take him on loan next season unless some team buys him,no way will he fetch that kind of money .
We have more pressing positions to strengthen.

I wonder if preliminary transfer discussions had already taken place before Saturday’s game. And maybe we’re nowhere near either valuation or wages demands. Hence Wilder’s bemusement at Hendo’s performance.

Just a thought...🤔

Cant see Wilder paying anything near that,
he,s a young goalie still a lot to learn .Probably take him on loan next season unless some team buys him,no way will he fetch that kind of money .
We have more pressing positions to strengthen.

Don't know mate GK is a pretty important position....

Could work well for us if he does sign for another top club, if they will then loan him to us for next season. Gives us another year to sort out other key positions before sorting a perm keeper out after that.

Saw a headline for the Star that he still wants to go back to Manchester and replace DeGea (spelling?) I didn't read the article but I don't think he seems interested in staying here. We are just a stepping stone for him.

Before anyone gets worried about Man Utd recalling him because of De Gea’s injury, they wouldn’t be able to do that until January; if at all.

Before anyone gets worried about Man Utd recalling him because of De Gea’s injury, they wouldn’t be able to do that until January; if at all.

To add that event would also only occur if there was a recall option inserted into the season long loan agreement at the outset. They can't ask for him back otherwise.

To add that event would also only occur if there was a recall option inserted into the season long loan agreement at the outset. They can't ask for him back otherwise.

Aye, that’s what i meant by ‘if at all’ - should’ve made myself clearer

I said during the transfer window get him on a permanent or look elsewhere. Currently he is worse than a few keepers out there but has potential to be better than all of them. The issue is we don't own the potential at the minute.

I agree £20m is too much. £10m would be about my limit.

Would you rate Pickford higher? I wouldn't. I'd say they're equal atm. Pickford was £34milion after 1 Premier League season & Sunderland went down.... bottom.

Come January, if we’re in a strong position and the threat of relegation is looking less likely. Could we put in a bid for a permanent transfer?

Still a long shot, but gotta be worth a cheeky £20m bid?

Come January, if we’re in a strong position and the threat of relegation is looking less likely. Could we put in a bid for a permanent transfer?

Still a long shot, but gotta be worth a cheeky £20m bid?
no way they'd take £20m alone... Discussed this with pals, and the only way i would see us getting him is on a buy back clause contract, purchase for £20m and lets say they could buy back for double... i just can't see man utd go for that tbh

Reports earlier in the season were that they were willing to listen to offers of 15 million

I think we will sign him if we stay up

Reports earlier in the season were that they were willing to listen to offers of 15 million

I think we will sign him if we stay up

Exactly this, we’ve been quoted the price. No chance we would sign him in Jan as mentioned above but if we stay up I’d say it’s a near Cert

Give him a larger lump sum signing on fee to get aroung the wages issue. More money provided up front, less weekly / monthly wage for the player. That way we don't have huge extremes in player salary levels and we retain good squad harmony.

Where there is a will there’s a way ! Don’t quote me on his wages , it’s only what has been reported .
Also maybe our wage structure will be improved when we know we are safe from regulation , which we know we will be come January 😁

Back
Top Bottom