Incoming? Dean Henderson for a 3rd season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me, he's my number 1 target in the summer. So so good. Don't care if it's only a loan. We can't afford GKs who are as good as him.

I am guessing that 20m clause we had won’t be taken up now we need to buy a hotel and stuff

Try and buy him the lad will be worth millions soon

I am guessing that 20m clause we had won’t be taken up now we need to buy a hotel and stuff
If there was a £20m clause we'd use it and instantly sell him to Spurs (where I think he'll end up) for £30m

If there was a £20m clause we'd use it and instantly sell him to Spurs (where I think he'll end up) for £30m
I don’t think he’ll end up at Spurs. Just my opinion but I think he’ll be Man Utd’s number 1 next (after us). We could well have him on loan for another couple of years. Sounds ridiculous but didn’t a kid go on loan from Chelsea to Juve ? For 3 years. Quanea or something.

I don’t think he’ll end up at Spurs. Just my opinion but I think he’ll be Man Utd’s number 1 next (after us). We could well have him on loan for another couple of years. Sounds ridiculous but didn’t a kid go on loan from Chelsea to Juve ? For 3 years. Quanea or something.
Could do. I don't think Man Utd are smart enough to keep him though

He’s hard to ignore though isn’t he. With the exposure this year I should imagine their fans are going mad Roygbiv may be able to assist with that. Top point scorer on fantasy football 🤣🤣 a stat as reliable as that xg bullshit.

What he won’t learn with us is the fancy footwork, play it around your own area bollocks, but I can see that being out of fashion soon.

Isn’t the current England No.1 Pickford 👀

He’s hard to ignore though isn’t he. With the exposure this year I should imagine their fans are going mad Roygbiv may be able to assist with that. Top point scorer on fantasy football 🤣🤣 a stat as reliable as that xg bullshit.

What he won’t learn with us is the fancy footwork, play it around your own area bollocks, but I can see that being out of fashion soon.

Isn’t the current England No.1 Pickford 👀
Pickfird is a joke. He's heading the same way as Butland.

If Man Utd think they can sell Henderson for silly money they might do it. De Gea is on £17.5m a year. You can't drop him or sell him

De Gea is on £17.5m a year. You can't drop him or sell him
You’re bang on with that. They’ve fucked themselves over with him. Perhaps we could broker a loan until De Gea’s deal is up ? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility

You’re bang on with that. They’ve fucked themselves over with him. Perhaps we could broker a loan until De Gea’s deal is up ? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility
I have no idea how much he cost to loan this season? I bet it'll be double next year!!

If we can keep him, we 100% should

If you had to spend £10million A season on loan fees for Henderson.

If the difference between keeping Henderson and likely staying up, and so keeping your PL status and the extra £80 million it brings.

Or finding it hard to replace him and getting a lesser quality keeper.

You would find a way to get the £10 million.

the lunatics are running the asylum at that club. I don’t think half of them know their backside from their elbows. Let’s hope we can capitalise on that!

I wouldn't be against keeping him on loan until De Gea eventually decides to go back to Spain. He's such an asset & developing each season. Superb tonight. Seems to be great for the changing room too.
Doesn't surprise me at all ,Henderson wont play 2nd fiddle to De Gea so a loan is obviously the answer.
Man Utd arnt going to drop a goalie on 300K
a week, unless he has a nightmare period like he had last season.
We must be in with a chance as Hendo loves it here.

If Hendo continues to get call-ups to the England squad, and he must be close to getting in ahead of Pickford, he'll be pushing hard for another season here. There's no downside for anyone.

It will be a strange scenario for England's GK to be on loan at another club because he can't get in his parent club's side.

If Henderson is available for a third season loan next year, I think it would be a great outcome. He's probably already beyond Utd in terms of fee and salary so having his services for a relatively low cost would be a no brainer IMHO.

Realistically where else would he go, he’s a class act and has won us so many points. Man Utd won’t replace De Gea with him just yet, they won’t want to sell him as he will eventually and hopefully we will be guaranteeing him Premier League football next season.

I would love this to happen, although at the back of my mind I think having the same player on loan for 3 years, when we are in the same division as the loaning club in one (and likely 2) of those years, is something that shouldn't be allowed.

Realistically where else would he go, he’s a class act and has won us so many points. Man Utd won’t replace De Gea with him just yet, they won’t want to sell him as he will eventually and hopefully we will be guaranteeing him Premier League football next season.

Funnily enough, a Spurs mate usually with some ITK connections (he used to work there) said to me earlier today that they are looking into a move for him.

You would think Man United might in an ideal world sell De Gea and promote Henderson for next season. But I think a problem they now have is moving De Gea on. He’s on such a ridiculous wage that there is really a very limited number of viable buyers for him.

Funnily enough, a Spurs mate usually with some ITK connections (he used to work there) said to me earlier today that they are looking into a move for him.

You would think Man United might in an ideal world sell De Gea and promote Henderson for next season. But I think a problem they now have is moving De Gea on. He’s on such a ridiculous wage that there is really a very limited number of viable buyers for him.

Given Man Utd's frankly ridiculous financial performance and therefore having no need to sell, it may well be their best option to retain ownership of Henderson but loan him out next season again rather than sell to a rival in Spurs for a figure most probably less than he'll be worth in 12-24 months.

Given Man Utd's frankly ridiculous financial performance and therefore having no need to sell, it may well be their best option to retain ownership of Henderson but loan him out next season again rather than sell to a rival in Spurs for a figure most probably less than he'll be worth in 12-24 months.

Agreed, though I heard (from this rumour) they would consider a loan too. Arguably if they were they’d be a better option to test him out in a different high-pressure environment.

Back
Top Bottom