De Gea says "No".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are you going to “push the boat out” with your money?

Ahh right, comparing the average fan to McCabe or the Prince are we ?
Don't fans already push the boat out ?
If we push the boat out we are doing it with Sky TV money, and there'll be plenty of it left over when we are finished, so McCabe or the Prince won't be pushing anything out this year

spot on about Bassett but so what?
we haven’t even got started and you’re moaning already.. can i borrow your crystal ball?

Who's moaning ?
I'm just stating a fact, we'd better invest or we'll get relegated
Some would obviously prefer to manage with what we've got, I'd prefer us to bring in two or three exciting young players that Wilder can work with and improve.

Who's moaning ?
Some would obviously prefer to manage with what we've got, I'd prefer us to bring in two or three exciting young players that Wilder can work with and improve.

Investment = Safety, didn't anyone tell Fulham?

Don't think anyone wants us to manage with what we've got either. Considering we don't have a first choice goalkeeper and only have two strikers that aren't transfer listed at the moment, I think even the densest of Blades would agree we need to recruit.

Who's moaning ?
massive spending doesn’t guarantee success.. we wouldn’t get relegated with the team we have ‘now’
anyways i’ll leave it to chris to sort this out.. he will have more rabbits to pull out of his magic hat.. wait and see ;)

massive spending doesn’t guarantee success.. we wouldn’t get relegated with the team we have ‘now’
anyways i’ll leave it to chris to sort this out.. he will have more rabbits to pull out of his magic hat.. wait and see ;)

I didn't say anything about massive spending
Two or three exciting young players I said

Ahh right, comparing the average fan to McCabe or the Prince are we ?
Don't fans already push the boat out ?
If we push the boat out we are doing it with Sky TV money, and there'll be plenty of it left over when we are finished, so McCabe or the Prince won't be pushing anything out this year

So where’s the money going to come from?

Errr, you do realise what division we've just been promoted to don't you ?
So we sign 2 or 3 exciting young players,then you will simply change your tune and say we need to sign experienced players.

Our promotion is really hurting,I can understand that,but no genuine Sheffield United supporter at the moment has anything to moan about,you stand out like a sore thumb,and fooling no one.

So we sign 2 or 3 exciting young players,then you will simply change your tune and say we need to sign experienced players.

Our promotion is really hurting,I can understand that,but no genuine Sheffield United supporter at the moment has anything to moan about,you stand out like a sore thumb,and fooling no one.

Yawn

Hendo on loan for a year.

De Gea on free next year, management is easy.

Cunt???

Back
Top Bottom