DCL?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m sure this thread is suggesting we should sign him. Why would he sign for us? How much would Everton want for him? Could we get much better from elsewhere for the same or less?

It’s the Blades link that even makes us consider it. Where are the ‘Ings’ ‘Wood’ and ‘Barnes’ posts?!

I'd be surprised if we hadn't insisted on a sell on and given Everton's standing at the time and DCL's limited experience inwouldnt expect they would have thought they would be selling him to an even bigger club. As such they probably agreed.

Assuming we got 2m for him be he goes for 50m, then that could be a tidy 7.2m to 9.6m depending if we got 15 or 20%.

Bump.
Robinson out, DCL in??

If Sharp's going for £1.5m, We should get him for £16m easy.......

Shhhhhh, No, but DCL isn't coming eather! ;) ;)

He was gash today, wasteful against the Liverpool kids.

I mean no ill to the lad, but he'll be one of those strikers that just bundles around the Prem, never scoring as many as he ought to, somehow getting contract after contract, maybe moving to a few mediocre sides, earning good money despite never scoring enough. A Dwight Gayle, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin sort of type. Danny Welbeck is their overlord.

I mean no ill to the lad, but he'll be one of those strikers that just bundles around the Prem, never scoring as many as he ought to, somehow getting contract after contract, maybe moving to a few mediocre sides, earning good money despite never scoring enough. A Dwight Gayle, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin sort of type. Danny Welbeck is their overlord.
Have a like, despite me disagreeing with the main of it, simply for ‘Danny Welbeck is their overlord’

1578266245424.jpeg

He has had a new lease of life this season....
There's no way he will sign back for us and old Trafford may actually be a good move for him.
Has his best years ahead to come and should carry on improving in the next 2 years if he carries on getting regular minutes.

Moise Kean on the other hand looks awful alongside him.

I thought that goal he scored on the weekend was superb. The cross was behind him and for him just to get his head on it was great..... but putting in the net was incredible.

Must admit he’s scoring goals and proving some of us to be tits.

He's now scored as many goals this season as all the strikers in our squad combined, I think. Playing in a worse side.

I'd swop him for Mcburnie, even if he isn't good enough for us.

Fair play to him, Ancelotti is getting a tune out of him big style. Remarkable improvement.

Fair play to him, Ancelotti is getting a tune out of him big style. Remarkable improvement.
No surprise to me! watched him since he was playing for our under 18 development squad the quality was there (scored the perfect hatrick in a cuptie at Bramall lane ) just needed time to mature and find someone who beleave in him.
I posted more than once about him when he was a youth .His display in that game against Chesyerfield when he was trying to get some game time seems to have turned fans against him , he was a kid and was very immature and niece at that time and didnt do himself justice.
Everton saw something in him as i'me sure Wilder did unfortunately we were skint and Wilder needed to sell him and one or two young players to create a budget ! he used the money very well as our record shows.
Still disappointing though to have to create a budget but as I say look at us now.

Just signed a new 5 year contract at Everton...with Ancelotti saying he can become one of the best strikers in Europe

Young, English, pacy and has now added goals to his game = one outrageous transfer fee. Uncle Kev will be gutted he’ll no longer be seeing any of that sell-on clause.

Back
Top Bottom