DCL?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Just a player suggestion, but could we pry him away from Everton, and back home??
How much would he cost, is it a feasible thought????
Could he fit in to our team and score goals???

He’s obviously better than we and Everton fans give him credit for or countless managers wouldn’t keep picking him. He’s got his skill set, which unfortunately doesn’t include being able to score goals. We’ve already got Didsy to do that - we can’t afford another. No from me.
He's a tall Matty Done. Runaround.

He's a tall Matty Done. Runaround.
Not sure I agree with that. One has played the majority of his football in the Premier League for Everton. The other’s career highlight is playing for the worst Sheffield United ever, and he’s now back at Rochdale struggling to pin down a spot at left back

There's some weird algorithm with some of our fans. It starts with "We need a player in X position".

The first thought is then "bloody hell we used to have Y in that position, I wonder if we could sign him again".

The algorithm skips the steps that include: "Are they any good?" and "Is there anyone else who hasn't played for us before who can also do this job?".

similar scoring record to Lys Mousset this season, and gets more shots on target, but it’s a definite no?

similar scoring record to Lys Mousset this season, and gets more shots on target, but it’s a definite no?

How much you think we could get him for? I bet they'd want 10-15m which is absolutely barmy.

I've no idea what kind of player he is and he's been in the Prem for 4 years now. He's not bad in the air, decent engine and quick, but I don't think I've ever seen him in general play with the ball at his feet.

He'd be good cover for Mousset.

But for the money, not viable.

Agree with opinion that considering the likely expected fee and wages, he'd be an expensive option unless Everton let him out on loan for some reason, which is highly unlikely given the very limited success of their other attacking options.

Personally, I feel there are other better options out there. It will be particularly interesting to see whether any European scouting comes to fruition in Jan and next summer.

Wouldn't mind, he has become more versatile and better on the ball over past couple of seasons. Think he could be a potential CWAK masterpiece if he was targeted also wouldn't mind a cup game against the snortbeasts either.
1574871874751.png

I was just wondering, if Wilder and Knill got hold of him, if he was a Mousset type player, bigish lad, pretty quick, scored more for Everton than Mousset did for Bournemouth, not bad in the air, and surely £10m isn't bad money at this level, I mean, Mcburnie was almost double that, and we haven't seen that much of him yet, atleast DCL could come straight off the bench, no need to break him in slowly??
Might just be me, but at £10m, how many other prem options are there really??

14 goals in 86 games for the Toffees.

Think he's going to be a great player for someone
You can.see there is so much potential there , he'll leave everton and make a career as a steady premier league player
Makes me laugh how most on here don't think he's good enough for us they were saying the same about the moose when we signed him

FIts the EPL athletic player mould.
Not really an out & out goal scorer, more in the AMC/false 9 role.

I only know one Everton fan and he thinks he’s brilliant. Says he’s one of their best players.
For what it’s worth

Gerrim back, cover for Didzy.

Back
Top Bottom